-
March 22nd, 2026, 10:28 PM
#1
AL75 Member
Top Model
Hi, I've been a long time lurker here, and one of my favorite story was Unknownfan's Top Model. It consisted of Petra Didonato, a supermodel at the top of her game, being challenged by Alyson Ambrosia, the same one Alyson from The Clit Queen, another story of his. Top Model was unfortunately left unfinished, and since it looks like he hasn't been on the board for years, I thought I'd try write my version of it. It starts off very similarly, but then diverges into its own story.
I apologize for taking his work without his permission; if I broke any rules, please say so and I'll remove this post immediately. The story is told in first person perspective, with the perspective switching time to time. Usually the perspective switch happens at the end of a chapter, but sometimes I do switch in the middle to give perspective of the other. I hope you enjoy.
Part 1
I strode into the VIP club like I owned the damn place—because in every way that mattered, I did. The City’s fashion elite, the celebrities, the execs who sign the checks that keep this whole glittering machine spinning… they all turned when I walked in. I could feel their eyes sliding over me, hungry, awed, a little afraid. Exactly how it should be.
My teal dress clung to every curve like a second skin, the semi-translucent fabric whispering against my body with every step. The deep side slits flashed my long legs just enough to make men forget their own names and women forget how to breathe. My breasts—full, proud, unsupported—pushed against the thin material, nipples already faintly visible because I liked the power that tiny detail gave me. The jewel-studded necklace drew every gaze straight to my cleavage like a magnet. I was perfection. I was the apex. And tonight, like every other night, the room should have revolved around me.
Until it didn’t.
My teal eyes locked onto her across the crowd and my stomach twisted into a cold, vicious knot.
Alyson fucking Ambrosia.
The redhead moved through the room like she was gliding on water, every head swiveling to follow her the way they used to follow only me. Her white dress hugged her body so tightly it was practically obscene—low-cut enough to show off those sparkling, creamy tits, mid-thigh hem teasing her toned legs, feather lace fluttering like it was daring someone to rip it off. Those ridiculous white fur-laced boots and the long crimson hair pouring down her back like liquid sex… God, she looked like sin wrapped in heaven.
I hated her. I hated her with a heat that burned behind my ribs.
Three months ago she’d been nothing but a smug little consultant in a too-expensive suit, walking into Tobias Saint George’s studio like she already owned it. One look at those violet-blue eyes and that magnetic presence and I’d felt it—something I’d never felt before. A rival who actually matched me. No. Who threatened to eclipse me.
And now here she was, stealing my oxygen. Again.
My mind raced, sharp and venomous.
Look at them. Drooling over her like puppies. Pathetic. They used to look at me that way. She’s a consultant, for fuck’s sake. A part-time poser who thinks she can just waltz into my world and take everything I built. I revolutionized this industry. I bled for this crown. She’s just… new.
I felt my lips curl into a smile that didn’t reach my eyes. Time to remind the little upstart who the queen is.
I pushed off the column I’d been leaning against and navigated the sea of adoring fans, my eyes locked on her. As I got closer, I saw her freeze. Those violet-blue eyes widened a fraction, her mask of cool confidence slipping just enough to show me she knew exactly what was coming. Good. I wanted her to feel the temperature drop before I even touched her.
"Well, well," I purred, stopping just inside her personal space, close enough that the scent of her perfume—something spicy and warm that made my nose twitch—invaded my senses. "If it isn't the consultant playing dress-up. Did you buy that dress, or did you borrow it from the real models’ lost and found?" I let my gaze rake over her, not with admiration, but with the sharp, critical edge of a predator looking for weakness. "You’re a long way from the boardroom, Alyson."
Alyson didn’t flinch. Instead, she turned that incredible body toward me, her chin lifting in defiance. She radiated a heat that matched my own, something primal and undeniable. "Petra," she said, her voice smooth like velvet but with a steel core. "Still insecure, I see. I didn't borrow anything. I just figured since you were busy resting on your laurels, someone needed to show this city what a real supermodel looks like." She stepped closer, invading my space right back, the air between us practically crackling. "You’re not the only queen in the castle anymore, darling. Get used to it."
The air between us turned positively electric, the noise of the party fading into a dull, irrelevant hum as our eyes locked. I could feel the heat radiating off her body, or maybe it was just my own blood beginning to boil. She didn't look away, didn't blink. That unnerving violet gaze just burrowed right into me, searching for a crack in my armor. It was a look I hadn't seen in years—not since I’d broken the last girl who thought she could take my spot. I felt a dangerous, familiar thrill rush through me, the thrill of the hunt, the anticipation of the kill. She thought she could challenge me? She thought she could just waltz in here with her red hair and her perfect tits and take what was mine?
"You’re forgetting the first rule of the jungle, darling," I murmured, dropping my voice to a silken whisper that only she could hear. I took a small, deliberate step forward, closing the infinitesimal gap between us until our breasts were nearly brushing. The contact was imminent, a hovering threat that made the tiny hairs on my arms stand up. "The queen doesn't share. She doesn't retire. And she certainly doesn't lose to a glorified assistant playing dress-up. You want this spotlight? You want to be the one everyone in this room is fantasizing about? You're going to have to take it from me."
Alyson’s lips curved into a smile that was all teeth and hunger. "I was hoping you'd say that," she breathed, her voice dropping an octave to match my intensity. "Because I didn't come here to play nice. I came here to break you, Petra. I’m going to take your title, your fame, and your dignity, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. The only question left is..." Her eyes flicked down to my lips, then back up to my eyes, heavy with promise. "...are you ready to cum for me?"
The raw audacity of her question sent a jolt of pure adrenaline straight to my core. I didn't back down; instead, I leaned in until my lips ghosted over the shell of her ear, ensuring she could feel the heat of my breath. "You talk a big game for a girl who’s never had to fight for her spot," I whispered, letting my hand graze the bare skin of her arm, a touch that was deceptively light. "We’ll see how much you enjoy it when you’re the one begging for mercy. I’m going to ruin you, Alyson. By the time I’m done with you, you won’t be able to walk into a room without remembering who owns you."
A low, dark chuckle escaped her throat, vibrating against my chest. She didn't pull away; she pressed closer, her body aligning with mine in a way that was defiant and aggressive all at once. "Is that a promise or a threat, Petra?" she shot back, her voice dripping with challenge. "Because I’m ready to go right now. Unless, of course, you’re afraid your reputation won’t survive a head-to-head demonstration."
The bathroom at the end of the hall was quiet, a tiled sanctuary away from the thumping bass of the club. I seized her wrist, my grip firm and possessive, and practically dragged her inside, kicking the door shut behind us with a definitive click. The air was thick with the scent of expensive perfumes and hairspray, but all I could smell was her—that spicy, warm scent that made my blood boil. I shoved her against the row of marble sinks, ignoring the prickle of cold porcelain against my back as I crowded her, my eyes locking onto hers with predatory focus. "Here," I hissed, the challenge falling from my lips like a gauntlet. "Right here, right now. A fingering contest. First to cum loses. Let's see if you can handle the heat without an audience to cheer you on."
The stall door clicked shut behind us, locking us into a cramped, tiled world that smelled of vanilla-scented soap and sudden, dangerous tension. The noise of the club was muffled here, a distant thumping bass that only seemed to amplify the ragged sound of our breathing. The space was small, forcing us into an intimacy that was aggressive rather than romantic.
"Last chance to run away, little girl," I whispered, my voice dropping an octave, thick with challenge. I didn't wait for an answer. I hiked up the tight skirt of my teal dress, exposing the bare, smooth skin of my thighs. I wasn't wearing underwear—I never did when I wanted to feel dangerous—and I saw Alyson’s eyes flicker down, catching a glimpse of my glistening sex before I stepped into her.
Alyson didn't flinch. She bit her lower lip, her violet-blue eyes darkening with a hunger that matched my own. She hiked up her own white dress, revealing a pair of lace thongs that she wasted no time sliding down her legs and kicking aside. "I'm not running, Petra," she breathed, stepping closer until our bodies were flush against the cool metal walls of the stall. "I'm just waiting for you to lose."
The challenge hung in the air between us, heavy and electric. Without another word, I reached out, my hand sliding decisively between Alyson’s thighs. I expected her to flinch, to gasp, to show some sign of hesitation before the storm. I was wrong.
Her hand moved between my legs at the exact same moment, her fingers finding my slick heat with an unerring precision that made my breath hitch in my throat. It was a simultaneous strike, a mutual declaration of war.
I didn't hold back. I knew exactly what I was doing. I slid two fingers deep inside her, curling them upward in a 'come-hither' motion, instantly locating that rough patch of sensitive flesh along her front wall. I began to pump my hand, hard and fast, establishing a rhythm I knew would wreck most women in seconds. I watched her face, hunting for that flicker of panic, the widening of the eyes that signaled I was winning.
Instead, a low, throaty moan escaped Alyson’s lips, but her eyes never left mine. If anything, they sharpened, focusing on me with terrifying intensity.
But then, her thumb found my clit.
It wasn't a tentative touch; it was a calculated, devastating swirl that sent a lightning bolt of pleasure straight up my spine. I almost gasped, my composure threatening to crack, but I managed to choke it back into a sharp intake of breath. This wasn't the clumsy fumbling of an amateur; this was the touch of a woman who knew exactly where to press, how much pressure to apply, and exactly when to speed up. Her fingers inside me curled in a way that felt like they were pulling the orgasm right out of my core, stroking that sensitive bundle of nerves with a rhythm that countered mine perfectly.
I could feel the heat pooling in my belly, a relentless tide that threatened to drag me under. My heart hammered against my ribs, not from exertion, but from the sheer shock of how good she was. Every nerve ending in my body was screaming for release, my inner walls clenching greedily around her invading fingers. I wanted to throw my head back and moan, to let my legs go weak and surrender to the building pressure, but I refused. I bit the inside of my cheek, using the pain to anchor my drifting mind. I was Petra Didonato, the queen of this industry. I did not cum first. I did not lose.
I forced myself to breathe through the firestorm raging between my legs, channeling every ounce of my experience into a counter-attack. I didn't just pump my fingers anymore; I began to grind the heel of my palm against her clit while my fingers twisted inside her, scissoring and stroking with a devastatingly intricate pattern I’d perfected over years of leaving lovers ruined and begging. It was a move designed to overwhelm, to flood the nervous system with too much sensation to process.
For a moment, I thought I had her. I felt Alyson’s hips jerk involuntarily, a spasm that telegraphed her impending loss. Her breath hitched, a broken little sob that was music to my ears. *Got you,* I thought viciously. *You’re good, honey, but I’m the best.*
But the victory was shattered instantly as she retaliated. She shifted her wrist, finding a spot inside me I didn't even know existed—a hidden, agonizingly sensitive trigger point that made stars explode behind my eyelids. Her thumb didn't just rub; it vibrated against my engorged nub with a ferocity that made my knees buckle.
I slammed my free hand against the stall door to steady myself, the metal rattling loudly against the frame, but I didn't dare stop the rhythmic assault of my other hand. I was drowning in sensation, every nerve ending fried and singing with electricity, but I clung to my discipline like a lifeline. I could feel Alyson’s internal walls beginning to quiver around my fingers, that tell-tale flutter that signaled a crash was imminent. *She’s right there,* I told myself, the mantra repeating in my head like a prayer. *Just one more second. Hold the line. She’s going to break.*
But the seconds stretched into agonizing eternities, and Alyson didn't break. She took everything I gave her and gave it back twice as hard, her fingers hooking deep inside me, stroking that devastating spot with ruthless precision. My own body was betraying me, muscles trembling violently, thighs shaking so hard I thought they might give out. I felt like a violin string wound too tight, vibrating on the edge of snapping. The pressure was a tidal wave cresting high above my head, and I was fighting it with every ounce of willpower I possessed. *Any second now,* I pleaded silently, sweat beading on my upper lip. *Just let her fall. Please let her fall.*
The air in the stall was thick enough to choke on, heavy with the scent of our combined arousal and the ragged sounds of our breathing. I stared into Alyson’s eyes, looking for weakness, and what I saw saved me. Beneath the defiance, beneath the skill, I saw her pupils blown wide with lust. I felt the fine tremors running through her legs where they pressed against mine. She was shaking. She was shaking just as hard as I was. That realization was the only thing keeping me from plummeting over the edge. We were balanced on a knife's edge together, two titans holding back a mountain of pleasure, and if she wasn't giving up, then neither was I.
I gritted my teeth so hard my jaw ached, refusing to let the moan clawing up my throat escape. My fingers moved inside her with frantic desperation, a blur of motion meant to destroy her control before mine shattered completely. I could feel my own orgasm looming, a terrifying, unstoppable force threatening to tear through my composure. It would be so easy to let go, to just give in to the expert way she was fucking me, but the image of my face on the cover of every magazine, the fear and respect in everyone’s eyes—it flashed before me. I couldn't lose. Not here. Not to her. *She’s going to cum,* I insisted to my screaming body. *She has to.*
Suddenly, the heavy bathroom door banged open, the sound cutting through the haze of lust like a siren. A cacophony of voices, high-pitched laughter, and the clatter of heels on tile flooded the room. "Did you see that guy at the bar?" someone shouted, the voices echoing off the walls. The reality of the outside world crashed in on us, icy and jarring. Alyson’s hand froze mid-stroke, her eyes widening in alarm, and in that split second of distraction, the momentum shattered. We both froze, chests heaving, fingers still buried deep inside each other, locked in a stalemate neither of us had won.
The stall vibrated with the noise of the crowd washing their hands, checking their makeup, oblivious to the war being waged just a few feet away. My heart was hammering so hard against my ribs I was terrified they would hear it. Alyson and I were locked together, statues of frozen arousal, our fingers buried deep inside each other, trembling with the effort of holding back the tidal waves that were just seconds away from crashing down on us.
Slowly, agonizingly, we withdrew. The sensation of her fingers sliding out of me left me feeling achingly empty, a void that screamed to be filled again. I smoothed down my dress with shaking hands, trying to compose myself, while Alyson did the same, her chest heaving, her face flushed a deep, adorable crimson.
We stared at each other in the cramped silence, the air between us still thick with the ghost of our pleasure. Her violet-blue eyes were dark, dilated with lust, but her jaw was set with stubborn refusal. It was a draw in every sense of the word—neither of us had broken, neither of us had yielded, but god, we were both a mess.
"You got lucky," I whispered, my voice husky and ragged, barely audible over the running water. "One more second. If I had one more second, you would have been on your knees begging."
Alyson let out a shaky breath, running a hand through her tangled crimson hair to smooth it down. She leaned in close, her lips brushing my ear, her voice dripping with a confidence I wasn't sure she truly felt. "In your dreams, Petra. You were shaking. You were right there. One more second and you would have been the one screaming my name. Don't pretend you weren't about to lose everything."
She didn't wait for a rebuttal. With a final, heated glance that promised unfinished business, she unlocked the stall door and slipped out into the crowd, leaving me alone in the cubicle with my ragged breathing and the throbbing heat between my legs. I took a moment, gripping the edges of the sink to steady my trembling knees, splashing cold water on my face in a futile attempt to cool the fever raging beneath my skin. I stared at my reflection—eyes wide and dark, lips swollen and parted—barely recognizing the predator who usually stared back. I looked hungry, unsatisfied, and dangerously on edge.
Stepping back out into the convention hall was a special kind of torture. The air conditioning felt too cold against my overheated skin, and every brush of fabric against my sensitive nipples sent sharp jolts of electricity down my spine. The rest of the event passed in a blur of flashing cameras and compliments. Designers wanted to talk to me about next season's trends, photographers wanted to book me for exclusive shoots, but my mind was trapped in that bathroom stall, replaying the slick, tight feel of Alyson’s body and the expert curl of her fingers. Every time I closed my eyes, I could feel her thumb on my clit, ghosting over me with maddening precision. I was so wet I could feel it, a constant, slick reminder of how close I had been to the edge. I wanted a drink, I wanted to scream, and mostly, I wanted to drag Alyson back into that stall and finish what we started.
Part 2
Hours later, as the convention hall began to empty out and the lights dimmed, I spotted her. She was standing near the exit, surrounded by a small gaggle of admirers, laughing at something a young photographer said. She looked poised, collected, and utterly infuriating. But I saw the subtle tension in her shoulders, the way she kept shifting her weight, and I knew she was suffering just as much as I was. The realization sent a fresh surge of dark satisfaction through me. She hadn't won, either. She was just as wound up, just as desperate for release.
My driver pulled the sleek black limousine up to the curb, the engine purring softly. I waited by the door, watching Alyson dismiss her fans with a charming smile, her eyes scanning the crowd. As she turned to leave, I stepped into her path, blocking her exit. I didn't say a word at first, just let my eyes rake over her, telegraphing exactly what I was thinking. I saw her throat work as she swallowed, her gaze dropping to my lips before snapping back up to meet mine. The air between us sparked instantly, the unfinished tension from the stall roaring back to life.
"You look like you need a ride," I said, my voice smooth and laced with double entendre. I gestured toward the open door of the limo, the interior a cavern of shadowed leather and privacy. "My driver can take us wherever you need to go. Unless you’re afraid to be alone with me again?"
Alyson didn't hesitate, her eyes flashing with a mixture of relief and renewed challenge as she accepted the silent dare. She slid into the limousine's dark interior, the scent of her perfume—spices and warm vanilla—immediately filling the confined space. I followed, the heavy door clicking shut behind us and sealing us in a soundproof, velvet-upholstered world where the only audience was the partitioned driver. As the car began to glide smoothly through the city streets, the tension that had been simmering all evening instantly boiled over. The stalemate in the bathroom had left a gnawing emptiness inside me, an ache that demanded to be soothed, and judging by the way Alyson shifted restlessly against the leather, she was in the exact same torment.
The dim lighting cast long shadows across her legs as she kicked off those ridiculous white fur boots, revealing slender feet that looked surprisingly delicate. Without a word, I stretched my leg out, extending my foot until my toes brushed against her calf. It was a test, a lazy provocation, but Alyson reacted instantly. She didn't pull away; instead, she slid down in her seat, hiking her dress up to give me better access. Emboldened, I trailed my foot higher, my toes tracing the inside of her knee, then creeping up the soft, sensitive skin of her inner thigh. I watched her face, enjoying the way her eyelids fluttered, her lips parting slightly as I teased the sensitive flesh millimeters from her core.
But if she thought I was going to take the lead, she was sorely mistaken. A moment later, I felt the ghost of a touch on my own leg. Alyson had extended her own leg, her bare foot mirroring mine with agonizing precision. She stroked my calf with her arch, a sensation that was surprisingly erotic, sending little shivers racing up my spine. We engaged in a silent, dueling dance, our feet exploring and teasing, legs tangling together in the spacious floorwell. It was a strange, slow-burning intimacy, vastly different from the frantic desperation of the bathroom, but no less potent. Every brush of her skin against mine felt like an electric shock, stoking the fire that had never really gone out.
The teasing dance of our feet shifted from playful exploration to a deliberate duel. I grew tired of the light, feathery touches that served only to heighten the ache thrumming between my thighs; I wanted to see her composure crack. I guided my foot higher, sliding it past her knee and along the silky expanse of her inner thigh until my toes nestled against the damp heat of her panties. Alyson gasped, her hips bucking involuntarily off the leather seat, but she recovered instantly, her own foot sliding up to mirror my position. She wedged her foot between my legs, her arch pressing firmly against my mound, grinding down with a rhythmic pressure that made my head fall back against the headrest.
We abandoned all pretense of subtlety. I hooked my toes into the waistband of her lace thong and dragged it down her legs, tossing them carelessly onto the floor. She did the same, her movements quick and eager, and then our bodies were truly exposed to each other in the dim light. I maneuvered my foot, pressing my big toe against her slick, swollen clit, circling it with a firm, insistent pressure. Alyson moaned, a low, guttural sound that went straight to my own core. She retaliated by sliding her foot deeper, her clever toes parting my folds and pressing teasingly against my entrance, threatening to breach me but never quite following through. It was a battle of inches, a slow, torturous grind of foot against sex, and the air inside the limo grew thick with the scent of our musk and the heavy sound of our breathing.
The friction was exquisite. I ground my heel into her pussy, feeling her juices coat my skin, using the leverage of my leg to rub against her with increasing force. She was incredibly wet, slippery and hot, and the way her muscles clenched around my toes told me she was getting close to losing control. But every time I felt a surge of triumph, she would arch her foot, stimulating my clit with a maddening, precise motion that left me breathless. We were sweating now, our bodies glowing in the passing streetlights, staring daggers at each other as we dueled. My own orgasm was building again, a slow, inexorable climb that made my thighs tremble and my breath hitch in my throat. I needed to make her cum. I needed to see her break before I did.
"You're... soaking me, Alyson," I managed to grit out, my voice strained and breathless. I pressed down harder, rotating my ankle to maximize the friction against her sensitive bundle of nerves. "Just give in. You know you want to scream my name."
Alyson’s eyes were dark pools of violet fire, locked onto mine with a feral intensity. "You're the one shaking, Petra," she panted, her chest heaving as she matched my rhythm, stroke for stroke. Her toes curled against my entrance, sending a jolt of electricity through my nervous system. "I can feel how close you are. You're going to cum for me, right here on my foot."
We both slid backward, pressing our spines flush against the cool, creamy leather of the seats, trying to put as much physical distance between our centers of gravity as possible. It was a futile gesture; the limousine was spacious, but our legs were still tangled in the intimate arena of the floorwell, and the connection remained unbroken. We sat there, legs extended, feet buried deep in the heat of the other’s sex, locked in a stalemate that felt more like a standoff at high noon than a sexual encounter.
I glared at her, my eyes narrowing into slits that I hoped projected icy contempt, though I knew they were likely glazed with the haze of my rising lust. I didn't speak—words were a liability now. Instead, I used my eyes as weapons, staring daggers at her, telegraphing a single, silent message: *You aren't strong enough. You're going to break. You're going to scream.*
Alyson met my gaze head-on, her violet eyes burning with a defiant, feverish light. She didn't blink. She just bore into me, her expression a mask of arrogant challenge. *Go ahead,* her look said. *Try to make me. I’m the one who’s going to watch you shatter.*
It became a terrifying game of chicken. We were both grinding our hips, using our feet to fuck each other with ruthless efficiency, but we were waiting for the other to escalate, to lose their mind and do something desperate. I wanted her to be the one to start moaning uncontrollably, to be the one to grab my ankle and force it deeper in a frenzy of need. That would be the admission of defeat. That would be the sign that she couldn't handle the slow, agonizing drag of my toes against her clit anymore.
But the psychological torture was working on me, too. I could feel the tremors starting in my thighs again, that tell-tale vibration that signaled my control was fraying at the edges. The pleasure wasn't a spike anymore; it was a rolling boil, a constant, oppressive pressure that was making it hard to think. My clit was throbbing in time with my heartbeat, swollen and hypersensitive against the clever arch of her foot. The sensation of her toes sliding through my wetness, teasing my opening without fully penetrating, was driving me out of my mind. *Just a little more,* I told myself, sweat trickling down my temple. *She’s going to snap. I can feel her fluttering around my toe. She’s going to lose it.* I gripped the edge of the seat, my knuckles turning white, using every ounce of my willpower to keep my breathing rhythmic, to keep from arching my back and begging her for friction.
Then, without warning, the partition window rolled down with a mechanical whir.
"We've arrived at the hotel, Ms. Didonato," the driver’s voice boomed, shattering the erotic spell like a glass hammer.
The noise seemed deafening in the sudden silence. My heart seized in my chest, my concentration obliterated. I jerked my head toward the partition, my body freezing in mid-thrust, my foot still buried between Alyson's legs. The spell was broken, the momentum lost, and the boiling wave of my orgasm receded just enough to leave me gasping, hovering on the precipice, utterly and frustratingly denied. I looked back at Alyson, chest heaving, and saw the same mix of relief and murderous frustration mirrored on her face.
---------------------------------------------------
The driver’s voice acted like a bucket of ice water dumped over a roaring fire, but it did nothing to quench the heat still smoldering in my core. I yanked my foot back from between Petra’s legs, the sudden loss of contact leaving me feeling achingly hollow and more frustrated than I had ever been in my life. We scrambled in opposite corners of the limousine, a tangle of limbs and discarded fabric, frantically smoothing down our dresses and fixing our hair.
Usually, I would be mortified at the thought of the driver knowing exactly what we were doing in the back seat. The air in the small space was thick with the smell of sex—musky, sweet, and undeniable. But as I caught my breath, I found I couldn't care less. Let him think what he wanted. The only thing that mattered was the throbbing, insistent pulse between my legs, demanding a finish that the ride hadn't provided.
I straightened my skirt, trying to force some semblance of decorum back into my appearance, but my hands were shaking. I looked at Petra, expecting to see a gloating victor, or at least a woman as relieved as I was that the torture had stopped. Instead, she looked wrecked. Her lips were swollen, her cheeks flushed, and her eyes were dark with a hunger that hadn't been close to satisfied.
The door clicked open, and the cool night air rushed in, a stark contrast to the humid furnace of the limo. I stepped out onto the curb, my legs feeling like jelly. I stood up straight, lifting my chin, trying to project the image of the cool, collected model the world expected. But inside, I was screaming.
I knew I should just walk away. I should walk into the hotel, go up to my room, take a freezing cold shower, and force myself to forget about Petra Didonato. That was clearly what she wanted—to drag me down into the gutter with her, to prove that she could make me lose control just as easily as any other amateur. Walking away was the strategic move. It was the way to win the psychological war.
But then I turned back, my hand lingering on the door handle, and my eyes locked with hers. She was watching me with a mixture of arrogance and desperate need, leaning forward in the shadows of the car like a predatory cat waiting for the door to close. The rational part of my brain screamed at me to let the door shut, to end this madness before I got in too deep. Yet, looking at her—seeing the crack in her perfect armor, the way her chest heaved with every breath—I knew I wasn't ready to walk away. Not like this. Not when we were both still hovering on that excruciating edge.
The air between us felt charged, dangerous, and absolutely electric. I felt a rush of adrenaline that had nothing to do with the flashing cameras of the convention floor. This was a different kind of stage, a private duel where the only prize was satisfaction and the only casualty was our composure. I knew exactly what she wanted me to do, and usually, I would have done the opposite just to spite her. But the ache throbbing between my thighs was louder than my pride. I didn't just want to win anymore; I needed to break her completely.
A slow, deliberate smile curved my lips, the kind I usually reserved for landing a contract that would make my career. I leaned back into the open doorway, bringing my face close to hers, close enough that I could smell the intoxicating mix of her perfume and our shared arousal. To anyone passing by—the driver, the hotel doorman, the late-night stragglers on the street—it looked like nothing more than two colleagues saying a sweet goodbye after a long day.
"You simply must come up, Petra," I purred, pouring every ounce of fake sincerity I had into my voice. It was sugary sweet, dripping with the kind of warmth that would make any outsider think we were the best of friends in the world. "We can't end the night like this. I have a bottle of champagne chilling, and I’d just love to hear more about your... experiences in the industry."
I saw the flicker of surprise in her eyes, quickly replaced by a dark, predatory understanding. She knew exactly what I was offering, and she knew that the champagne was the last thing on either of our minds. The challenge hung in the air, unspoken but undeniable. My hotel room wasn't a sanctuary; it was the final arena. Without waiting for an answer, I stepped back onto the curb, gesturing toward the revolving doors of the hotel with a graceful sweep of my arm. "Shall we?"
Part 3
I slid out of the limo, smoothing the fabric of my dress with a practiced hand, though my heart was hammering a frantic rhythm against my ribs. I needed a moment to compose myself, to wipe the sweaty desperation from my brow and replace it with my usual mask of untouchable elegance. But as I stood on the curb, the cool night air doing little to dampen the fire still smoldering between my legs, I realized I didn't need to fake anything. I just needed to channel the hunger into something that looked like poise.
Alyson was watching me, a calculated sweetness in her eyes that fooled absolutely no one, least of all me. She held out her arm, a gesture of old-world hospitality that was comically out of place given what had just transpired in the back seat of my car. I stared at her hand for a fraction of a second, debating whether to ignore it, but then I smiled—a tight, razor-sharp smile—and took it, looping my arm through hers.
"You're too kind, Alyson," I said, pitching my voice to a volume that was perfectly audible to the driver and the hovering hotel doorman. "I was just telling myself how much I'd love to continue our... little chat."
We walked toward the hotel entrance like old friends reuniting after years apart, two gorgeous women on the arm of the other, a picture of solidarity and grace. If anyone looked closely—and they were all looking, they always were—they would have seen the way our fingers dug into each other's forearms, not in support, but in a silent, squeezing war of dominance. Alyson’s grip was surprisingly strong, her nails biting into my skin just enough to remind me of the claws she’d hidden earlier. I returned the pressure, letting her know I wasn't some shy ingenue to be manhandled.
The lobby was a blur of marble and gold, the smell of expensive polish and stale coffee doing little to mask the scent that still clung to us like a second skin. We moved through the space with a synchronized stride, the click-clack of our heels echoing off the high ceiling. I caught the reflection of us in a mirrored pillar as we passed—two predators walking in lockstep, our smiles fixed and dazzling, our eyes screaming daggers at anyone who dared to get in our way.
We stood before the gleaming gold doors of the elevator, the reflection of our flawless smiles staring back at us. To the casually observing businessman checking his watch or the elderly couple waiting for the bellhop, we looked like the very picture of industry camaraderie. Two models at the top of their game, bonding over the grueling schedule of the convention.
"I have to say, Alyson," I began, my voice a smooth, melodic hum designed to carry to the curious ears around us. "That panel discussion was absolute torture. I swear, if I had to hear one more word about 'sustainable fabrics,' I might have simply expired right there on the stage."
Alyson chuckled, a light, musical sound that she had perfected down to an art. She squeezed my arm tighter, her fingernails digging crescent moons into my skin. "Oh, I know exactly what you mean, Petra. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open. But you looked divine, as always. That shade of blue certainly suits your complexion. It brings out the... intensity in your eyes."
"And you," I countered, turning to face her, our faces inches apart, smiles plastered on like masks. "Red is definitely your color. So bold. So... aggressive. I told myself, 'Petra, there is a woman who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty.'"
"I believe in getting fully involved in my work," she replied sweetly, her eyes flashing with a warning that she intended to do very dirty things to me. "Whatever it takes to get the job done."
The bell chimed, signaling the arrival of the car, and the doors slid open to reveal a carriage already packed with people. It was a logistical nightmare—tourists with oversized cameras, a bellhop struggling with a luggage rack, and a cluster of attendees from the convention still wearing their lanyards. Most people would have sighed and waited for the next one, but neither Alyson nor I was willing to give the other even a second to cool down. We exchanged a glance that promised violence disguised as affection and stepped inside, pressing ourselves back-to-back against the rear wall to make room for the crush of bodies.
The moment the doors hissed shut, sealing us in with the scent of cheap cologne and damp wool, the dynamic shifted instantly. With the crowd hemming us in, we were forced into intimate proximity, our hips touching, our shoulders brushing. It was the perfect cover. I dropped the façade of the supportive mentor immediately. I shifted my weight subtly, driving my hip bone hard into Alyson’s ass, grinding against her with a sharp, sudden jolt meant to bruise rather than tease. She gasped, a tiny intake of breath that she quickly masked by turning her head to admire my earrings.
"These are stunning, Petra," she gushed, her voice dripping with false admiration while her hand snaked behind her back. I felt her fingers claw at my side, pinching the sensitive skin just above my waistband through the thin fabric of my dress. The pain was sharp and exquisite, shooting straight to my groin. "Are they vintage? They have such a... bite to them."
I refused to let her see me flinch. Instead, I turned the tables. While she was distracted trying to inflict pain, I utilized the limited space to slide my hand between our pressed bodies. I found the back of her knee and dug my nails in, dragging them slowly upward along her thigh, a silent threat of exactly where I wanted my hand to be. She stiffened, her back arching away from me involuntarily, but there was nowhere to go. I felt a tremor ripple through her muscles, a tiny victory that made my lips curl into a genuine smirk.
"You really are too kind," I replied, leaning in close as if to share a secret, whispering directly into her ear. "But you’re trembling, darling. Is the air conditioning too high for you? Or is it just the anticipation of what’s waiting upstairs?" I punctuated the question by pressing my thigh firmly between her legs from behind, leveraging the crowd's movement to grind against her sensitive flesh with a brutal, calculated friction.
The elevator chimed, signaling our floor, but neither of us moved immediately. We were locked in a silent, vicious stalemate, my thigh pressing unrelentingly against her, her fingers still digging into my waist, waiting to see who would flinch first as the doors slid open. Finally, a businessman shifted impatiently behind us, breaking the trance. We peeled ourselves apart, the separation physical and agonizing, and swept out of the car with the synchronized grace of synchronized swimmers, waving politely to the strangers who had no idea they’d been standing in the middle of a battleground.
The walk down the plush, carpeted hallway was suffused with a thick, tense silence. Our heels clicked in a rhythmic tattoo, but the faux-friendly chatter had died a sudden death. There was no need for it now; there were no other ears to deceive. I could feel the heat radiating off Alyson’s body as she walked slightly ahead of me, her hips swaying with a deliberate, hypnotic roll that was clearly meant to mock my own frustration. My eyes were locked onto the back of her neck, imagining the way her pulse must be hammering beneath that pale skin, visualizing the marks I was going to leave there before the night was over. The air between us felt heavy, charged with the kind of static that makes the hair on your arms stand up, a prelude to a storm that had been brewing all day.
She stopped at a door near the end of the hall, fumbling in her clutch for the keycard. Her hand was shaking just enough to be noticeable, a microscopic crack in her armor that sent a jolt of satisfaction through me. I stepped up close behind her, invading her personal space, my breath hot against her ear. "Nervous, Alyson?" I murmured, letting my voice drop to a dangerous register. "Better hurry up and open the door before I decide to take you right here in the hallway."
The lock beeped, and the door swung open. Alyson turned to face me, her eyes blazing with a mixture of lust and pure hatred, the sweet facade completely obliterated. "In your dreams, Petra," she spat, grabbing me by the lapels of my jacket and yanking me into the darkened room.
We stumbled across the threshold together, a tangle of limbs and sharp breaths. As the heavy door clicked shut with a final, ominous thud, cutting off the rest of the world, the gloves finally came off. The hallway, the elevator, the bathroom—they were just preliminaries. This was the main event, and there was no walking away from this room until one of us admitted defeat.
The door clicked shut, the lock engaging with a heavy, final thud that echoed in the sudden silence of the room. Every fiber of my being screamed to tackle her, to pin her to the floor and fuck her into submission until she forgot her own name, but I forced myself to pause. Rushing led to mistakes. I needed to dismantle her piece by piece.
Part 4
I smoothed my dress, regaining a fraction of my composure, and gave her a slow, predatory smile. "We didn't finish what we started in the car," I purred, walking a slow circle around her. "I propose a new game. We touch. We kiss. We tease. The first one to make a sound loses a piece of clothing."
Alyson turned to follow me, her eyes narrowing. "And if I make you moan?"
"Then I strip," I replied, stopping directly in front of her. "But I won't."
She smirked, a challenge dancing in her violet eyes. "You're on, Petra."
We came together like magnets, our lips brushing softly, a delicate testing of waters that belied the storm raging beneath our skin. It started agonizingly slow, just the feather-light pressure of mouths and hands resting on waists, a tentative exploration that felt more like a waltz than a war. I cupped her face, my thumb tracing the sharp line of her jaw, while her fingers threaded into my hair, scraping lightly against my scalp. We were playing a dangerous game of chicken, daring the other to ramp up the intensity, to be the first one to cross the line from gentle affection to hungry need. It was a silent conversation spoken in the language of touch, every caress a question, every shift in weight a provocation.
But the gentleness was a lie we could only maintain for so long. The heat between us was palpable, a radiating force that demanded to be fed. The kisses deepened, our lips parting not to invite, but to invade. I thrust my tongue into her mouth, tangling it with hers in a wet, slick wrestling match that had nothing to do with romance and everything to do with conquest. She met me stroke for stroke, her tongue curling around mine, sucking on it hard enough to make my toes curl in my stilettos. Our hands began to roam with rougher intent, sliding up ribs to palms that roughly fondled breasts through the thin fabric of our dresses, fingers digging into soft mounds, twisting nipples just enough to send jolts of pleasure-pain racing down our spines.
The battle inevitably migrated south, drawn by gravity and the undeniable ache pulsing between our thighs. I found the slit of her dress and pushed my hand inside, my fingers seeking the damp heat of her panties. She mirrored me perfectly, her hand vanishing under the fabric of my skirt, her nails grazing the sensitive skin of my inner thighs. When we made contact, it was like touching a live wire. We didn't bother with the fabric barrier; we shoved the useless lace aside and plunged our fingers into each other’s wet, willing depths. It was a direct rematch of the bathroom stall, but the stakes were higher now, the arousal built up over hours of torture making us hypersensitive to every flick and thrust.
The sensation of her fingers inside me was electric, curling expertly to find that spot that made my vision blur. I desperately tried to swallow the moan clawing its way up my throat, kissing Alyson with bruising force to stifle the sound. I could feel her doing the same, her mouth sealed over mine, her breath coming in sharp hisses through her nose as she fought to maintain her composure. It was a suffocating, desperate embrace, our faces mashed together, slick with saliva and sweat, our fingers pumping frantically, each of us trying to fuck the other into submission before we ourselves unraveled. The pleasure was a tidal wave rising in my belly, threatening to pull me under, and I knew she was riding the same current.
But biology has a way of betraying even the strongest will. The need for oxygen became more urgent than the need for silence. We tore our mouths apart, gasping for air, and the dam finally broke. A guttural moan tore from Alyson’s throat, echoed instantly by my own cries of pleasure. The sound was shattering, a dual release of pent-up lust that bounced off the walls of the hotel room. "You lose!" I gasped, my voice ragged, but my actions betrayed my words. I didn't wait for her to strip; my free hand flew to the neckline of her dress, claws hooking into the fabric. I ripped downward, the sound of tearing silk loud and satisfying. She snarled, retaliating by yanking at my bodice, ruining the expensive garment in her frantic need to get to my skin. We justified the destruction by the rules of the game—she had moaned, I had screamed, so the clothes had to go—but in reality, we were just two animals consumed by the fight, standing on trembling legs, our insides burning white-hot, refusing to go down until the other was completely broken.
The sound of rending fabric filled the room, a chaotic symphony of silk tearing and zippers protesting as we systematically destroyed each other's couture. My blue dress hung in tatters, the bodice ripped down to my navel, exposing the lace of my bra which was summarily yanked down to free my heaving breasts. Alyson’s red gown fared no better; the skirt was split up to the hip, the top hanging off her shoulders like a discarded rag. We stood there, exposed and disheveled, gasping for air, but neither of us made a move to stop the carnage. Every rip was an accusation, every tear a victory, stripping away the layers of our public personas until we were nothing but raw, sweating nerves and desperate desire.
Despite the ruin of our outfits, neither of us moved toward the bed. It was an unspoken rule of our arena; to fall back onto the mattress would be an admission of weakness, a surrender to the luxury of comfort that neither of us could afford. We were supermodels, trained to endure pain and exhaustion on the runway in sky-high heels, and we applied that iron-clad discipline to this sexual duel. Our knees were knocking together, trembling violently with the effort of holding us upright, but we locked our legs, grounding ourselves into the plush carpet. We would stand until one of us collapsed.
My fingers were buried deep inside her, curling aggressively against her front wall with a rhythm designed to devastate. I could feel the internal muscles of her pussy clamping down on me, a frantic, rhythmic pulsing that told me she was terrifyingly close to the edge. She was wetter than before, her arousal coating my hand and dripping down her thighs, making it hard to keep my grip. I added a third finger, stretching her, filling her completely, wanting her to feel overwhelmed, to feel owned by the invasion. She threw her head back, her eyes rolling, a silent scream contorting her beautiful face, but she refused to go down. Instead, she redoubled her efforts, her thumb finding my clit and grinding it in tight, merciless circles.
The friction was unbearable, a sweet agony that short-circuited my brain. My hips bucked involuntarily, seeking more of her hand, more of the torturous pleasure she was inflicting. The heel of my hand pressed hard against my mound, pinning me in place while her fingers worked inside me like a piston. I felt my control slipping, the iron will that had kept me on top of the industry for years rusting away under the onslaught of her expertise. "Is that all you have?" I rasped, my voice cracking, though the insult was weak, betraying the breathless wreck I was becoming. I didn't wait for an answer; I thrust into her harder, faster, using the leverage of my body to drive my digits as deep as they would go, trying to fuck the resistance out of her.
We were panting heavily now, our foreheads pressed together, sweat mingling on our skin, eyes locked in a glare of mutual hatred and intense ecstasy. It was a war of attrition, a grueling test of stamina played out on the precipice of orgasm. My thighs were burning, the muscles screaming in protest as I fought to maintain my stance on the trembling floorboards of my high heels. Every nerve ending in my body was firing at once, a white-hot network of pleasure threatening to shut me down. I watched a bead of sweat roll down Alyson’s neck and pool in her collarbone, and with a surge of adrenaline, I knew I had to push her over the edge before my own legs gave out. I shifted my angle slightly, grinding the heel of my hand against her pubic bone, and felt her entire body spasm violently in response.
The effect was instantaneous. Alyson’s eyes went wide, her pupils blowing out until her irises were almost invisible, and a high-pitched, desperate keen tore from her throat that she couldn't possibly have stifled if she tried. Her body seized up, her back bowing into a rigid arch as the climax crashed into her with the force of a tidal wave. I felt it around my fingers, the rhythmic, convulsive clenching of her inner muscles trying to milk me, dragging me closer to my own abyss. She tried to keep her footing, her knees shaking violently like a newborn foal, but the force of her orgasm was simply too great for her exhausted legs to bear. With a ragged, broken sob, her left heel slipped on the carpet, sending her sprawling sideways.
I thought I had won. I watched her collapse, a sense of savage triumph roaring through my blood. I almost pulled my fingers out, ready to gloat, but the moment her weight shifted, my own balance betrayed me. My thighs, burning with lactic acid and trembling from the prolonged stimulation, finally gave out. Instead of stepping over her fallen form, my ankle twisted, and I crashed down right on top of her. We landed in a heap of tangled limbs and ruined silk, the impact knocking the wind out of both of us. We were a mess of exposed flesh, sweat, and heavy breathing, lying prone on the floor, but our hands never stopped moving.
Now horizontal, the dynamic shifted from a test of endurance to a chaotic race to the finish. I was trapped beneath her, or perhaps she was trapped beneath me; it was hard to tell in the scramble. I managed to keep my hand buried between her legs, furiously pumping my fingers while she desperately tried to close her thighs to stop the overwhelming sensation. But she was far from defeated. With her free hand, she grabbed my hair, yanking my head back, while her other hand continued its relentless assault on my clit. The change in angle only made it worse—or better—sparks of white-hot light exploding behind my eyelids with every stroke of her thumb.
"I hate you," I gasped against her neck, sinking my teeth into the soft skin there, marking her as I felt my own orgasm barreling down the tracks like a freight train with no brakes. It wasn't a gentle cresting wave anymore; it was a nuclear detonation building in my core. I could feel her pussy spasming around my fingers, the aftershocks of her release still rippling through her, but she didn't stop. She redoubled her efforts, her fingers moving with a frantic, desperate energy that matched my own, both of us knowing that the only way this ended was in total mutual destruction.
The room spun, the ceiling blurring above me as the pressure became too much to contain. A scream tore from my throat, raw and uninhibited, echoing off the walls of the hotel room. My body arched off the floor, my toes curling so hard they cramped, and I came violently, my vision whiting out completely. I felt Alyson shudder beneath me a second time, her cries mingling with mine in a cacophony of release that left us both spent and trembling in the wreckage of our clothes. We lay there for a long time, chests heaving, fingers still lazily buried inside one another as the tremors slowly subsided, neither of us willing to be the first one to pull away, but we both knew this was only the beginning.
Slowly, the adrenaline began to fade, replaced by a heavy, lactic ache that settled deep into the muscles of my thighs and calves. I became acutely aware of the rest of my body—the carpet fibers itching against my exposed back, the sticky, cooling sweat between my breasts, and the incessant throb between my legs that hadn't been entirely satisfied by the explosion. It was a hollow victory. Yes, I had made her legs buckle first, technically scoring the point, but as I lay there gasping for air, I knew I hadn't won. Not really. How could I claim victory when I was just as ruined, just as shaken, lying in the wreckage of my own composure?
I turned my head, the movement sluggish, to look at her. Alyson was still staring at the ceiling, her chest rising and falling in a rhythm that matched my own. Her red hair was a chaotic halo spread out on the floor, sticking to her damp forehead in places. The stark, predatory expression she usually wore was gone, melted away by the intensity of the release, leaving her looking surprisingly young and vulnerable. But as if sensing my gaze, her eyes snapped to mine. The vulnerability vanished instantly, replaced by a smoldering, calculating heat that made my breath hitch. She didn't look like a woman who had just been defeated; she looked like a woman who had just learned exactly how to push my buttons and was eager to do it again.
Alyson slowly withdrew her fingers from me, the movement deliberate and torturous, causing a jolt of over-sensitivity that made my hips twitch involuntary. She brought her hand up, glistening with evidence of my defeat, and held it up between our faces like a trophy. A slow, wicked grin curved her lips, twisting the raw, post-climactic haze into something dangerous all over again.
Part 5
The sight of the ceiling fan spinning lazily above me was the only thing keeping me grounded. My body was still humming, the aftershocks of that orgasm rippling through my muscles like aftershocks from an earthquake. It had been intense—far more intense than I cared to admit. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was the challenger, the hungrier one. I shouldn't have been the one whose knees buckled first.
Beside me, Petra stirred. I felt her shift, her skin sliding against mine, sticky and hot. She turned onto her side, propping her head up on her hand, looking down at me with that insufferable, self-satisfied smirk that graced a thousand magazine covers.
"Well," Petra drawled, her voice husky but recovering its signature arrogance. "That settles that. I believe I won."
The words hit me like a bucket of ice water, instantly cooling the post-orgasmic haze and replacing it with a sharp, jagged anger. I sat up, ignoring the screaming protest of my thigh muscles, and glared at her. "Don't get comfortable, Petra," I snapped, my voice laced with venom. "You didn't win the war. You barely scraped by in a single skirmish. I stumbled, sure, but you collapsed right on top of me like a puppet with its strings cut. That wasn't a victory; it was a mutual destruction that just happened to favor you by a split second."
Petra’s eyes narrowed, the compliment of my resilience clearly lost on her ego. She sat up as well, crossing her arms over her bare chest, which did little to hide the rapid rise and fall of her breathing. "A win is a win, Alyson. In this industry, and especially in this room, there are no points for 'almost.' I made you cum first. I broke your stance. End of story."
I scoffed, shaking my head as I climbed to my knees, tearing away the last remnants of my ruined dress so I was fully exposed, not hiding a single inch of skin. "Fine. If you want to play the technicality card, let's play for real. We aren't stopping here. I propose a best of three." I held up three fingers, lowering them one by one. "You won the fingering contest. Round one goes to you. Round two is a sixty-nine. And if you’re lucky enough to survive that—and I promise you, you aren't—we settle it with a tie-breaker. Pussy to pussy. Until one of us quits."
Petra arched a sculpted brow, the corner of her mouth twitching upward as she considered the gauntlet I’d thrown down. The fear I expected to see wasn't there; instead, her eyes gleamed with a terrifying excitement. She stood up, kicking her discarded high heels away and stepping out of the tangled silk around her ankles, towering over me for a brief, triumphant moment before lowering herself back to the carpet. "A best of three," she mused, tapping her chin. "Confident, aren't you? But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. The new ones always want to die with their boots on." She leaned in close, her breath hot against my cheek. "I accept. But let’s not forget who drew first blood. I made you break. I made you fall. I think that earns me the strategic high ground for the next round."
I bristled at her arrogance, crossing my arms over my chest, though the effect was ruined by my nudity. "What exactly are you claiming?" I asked, my voice tight.
"I get top position," Petra declared, circling me like a shark checking out a wounded seal. "If you're as good as you say you are, being on the bottom shouldn't matter. But if I'm up there, I control the pace. I control the depth." She stopped behind me, her hands resting on my shoulders, her thumbs pressing into the muscles of my neck. "Unless, of course, the challenger is admitting she’s too scared to have me sitting on her face?"
The taunt landed exactly where she knew it would, stinging my pride with the precision of a scalpel. Backing down now would be an admission of inferiority, a surrender before the next battle even began. I gritted my teeth so hard my jaw ached, forcing my chin up in defiance. "Fine," I spat, the word tasting like ash. "Take the top. Maybe it’ll be easier for me to hear you scream from down there." I stretched out on the carpet, settling onto my back and trying to ignore the way the pile scratched against my sensitive skin. I planted my feet and spread my legs, an open invitation laced with menace, locking eyes with her as I braced myself for the onslaught. "Just remember, Petra, being on top means you have further to fall when I make you cum."
Petra didn't hesitate, her movements a fluid cascade of predatory grace. She swung a leg over my head, straddling my face, and for a moment, my world was reduced to the sight of her thighs, the scent of her musk mixed with her expensive perfume, and the pink, glistening folds descending toward me. She lowered herself slowly, agonizingly, ensuring I had nowhere to look but her center. She leaned forward, draping her body over mine, her heavy breasts pressing against my stomach as she settled into the classic sixty-nine position. I felt her hot breath ghost over my exposed pussy a moment before I felt the first, devastatingly soft flick of her tongue against my clit, a gentle teaser that belied the hunger I knew was driving her.
I responded instantly, gripping her hips to pull her down onto my face with bruising force. I wasn't interested in teasing; I wanted to overwhelm her. I buried my face in her wetness, my tongue spearing into her entrance, mimicking the fingering from before but with a wet, aggressive heat. Above me, I heard her gasp, a sharp intake of breath that vibrated through her core and against my mouth. She retaliated by sealing her mouth over my clit, sucking hard, her tongue working the sensitive bundle of nerves with a rapid, side-to-side motion that sent electric shockwaves radiating up my spine. We became a tangle of limbs and wet, sucking sounds, a frantic cycle of stimulation where every lick I gave her was paid back with interest, forcing us both into a dizzying race to see whose tongue would tire first.
The taste of her was maddening—salt and musk and pure, undiluted ego. I didn't savor it; I devoured it. I was still burning from the humiliation of the first round, the memory of my knees hitting the carpet playing on a relentless loop in my mind. That was not going to happen again. I couldn't let it.
If I lost this, I was nothing more than a footnote in Petra’s legacy, another wannabe who tried to take the throne and got fucked into submission. The thought was like acid in my veins. It sharpened my focus, narrowing my world down to the pink flesh spread out above me and the desperate need to destroy the woman attached to it.
I attacked her with a ferocity that bordered on violence. I wasn't making love to her; I was trying to eat her alive. My tongue became a battering ram, thrusting deep inside her channel, curling aggressively against her walls before withdrawing to lash vicious strokes over her clit. I sucked her folds into my mouth, grazing them with my teeth, just hard enough to let her know I could bite if I wanted to, a silent threat that made her hips buck against my face.
God, it was difficult to ignore what she was doing to me. Her mouth was a weapon of mass destruction, hot and wet and infuriatingly skilled. She had found a rhythm that was devastating, sucking on my clit in time with the thrusting of two fingers she had somehow slid back inside me while I was distracted. The pleasure was a blinding white light behind my closed eyes, sending jolts of electricity down my thighs that made my toes curl so hard they cramped. My breathing hitched, a moan trying to tear its way out of my throat, but I choked it back down. I swallowed the sound, using it as fuel.
*Not yet. Don't you dare.*
Just as I thought I had found a rhythm to ignore the fire between my legs, Petra shifted tactics. I felt her lips seal around my clit, sucking hard, and then—sharp, piercing pressure. She bit down. It wasn't a pain meant to injure, but a possessive, stinging nip—a love bite delivered directly to the most sensitive part of my anatomy.
The escalation was immediate and brutal. The shock of it ripped through my nervous system like a lightning bolt. My back arched violently off the floor, a guttural cry tearing from my throat before I could bite it back. My body betrayed me, reacting to the aggressive mix of pleasure and pain by letting go completely. I felt the sudden, hot release of fluid, a sharp gush that soaked her face and the carpet beneath me. I was squirting, the pressure undeniable, the telltale sign of an orgasm crashing down the tracks.
But I refused to let the train leave the station.
"No!" I screamed internally, every muscle in my body locking down in a desperate act of defiance. I squeezed my eyes shut and seized control of my pelvic floor with an iron will I didn't know I possessed. I choked the orgasm off at the root, turning the rising wave into a trembling, agonizing plateau. I was shaking violently, my breath coming in ragged, sobbing gasps, but I didn't cum. I stopped the flood, leaving me hovering in a terrifying limbo of suspended pleasure.
I used that rage, that sheer terror of how close I had come, to fuel a counterattack. I wasn't thinking anymore; I was a feral animal backed into a corner. I abandoned all technique. I shoved three fingers into her pussy, knuckles deep, and simultaneously latched onto her clit with my mouth, sucking and flicking with the speed of a vibrator.
Petra was already hovering on that razor's edge from my previous assault, and the sudden, violent escalation was too much for her composure to withstand. She let out a high-pitched, shocked yelp that was muffled against my thigh, her entire body seizing above me. I felt the internal muscles of her pussy clamp down on my fingers like a vise, rhythmically pulsating as she careened toward the brink. I didn't let up; I curled my fingers inside her, dragging them against her G-spot with ruthless precision while my tongue worked her clit in tight, fast circles. For a split second, I thought I had her. I felt the tremor start in her hips, the telltale quake that signaled total surrender, and a savage surge of triumph roared through my blood. She was going to fall. I was going to drag her down with me and claim this round.
But the veteran in her fought back with terrifying resilience. Just as she was about to spiral over the edge, Petra tore her mouth away from my center, breaking the seal and gasping for air like a drowning woman. She planted her hands on the carpet on either side of my hips, pushing herself up to break the contact of my mouth, though my fingers remained buried inside her. "Stop!" she gasped, her voice cracking, the command coming out as a breathless plea. It wasn't a surrender, but a strategic retreat, a desperate bid to stave off the orgasm that was seconds away from claiming her. She squeezed her thighs around my head, not to cut off air, but to still the movement of my tongue, her body trembling so hard she was practically vibrating.
I didn't want to stop. I wanted to keep going until she shattered. However, my own body was screaming for a reprieve. The forced suppression of my squirt had left me teetering on a terrifyingly high ledge, my nerves raw and exposed. Continuing at that breakneck pace without resetting was going to result in a mutual disqualification, a crash where we both came in a messy, undignified heap. Reluctantly, I slowed the rhythm of my fingers, then withdrew them, eliciting a wet, heavy sound that seemed to echo in the sudden quiet of the room. We were both panting, the sound loud and ragged in the silence, sweat dripping from our bodies to pool on the expensive hotel carpet.
For a long moment, neither of us moved. We stayed locked in the sixty-nine position, frozen in a tableau of exhaustion and unfulfilled need. I could feel the heat radiating off her, could hear her heart hammering in her chest—or maybe it was mine. The intensity of the last few minutes had been nuclear, a sensory overload that had short-circuited both of us. We needed to come down from the ledge, just a fraction, or the next touch would finish us both instantly. It was a tacit understanding, a pause in the war not born of mercy, but of necessity. We were two high-performance engines that had overheated, and if we didn't let the coolant circulate, we were going to blow a gasket.
Petra was the first to shift, slowly lifting her leg over my head and rolling off to the side. She landed on her back with a heavy thud, staring up at the ceiling, her chest heaving dramatically. I followed suit, rolling onto my back beside her, staring at the same spinning fan. My heart was beating a frantic rhythm against my ribs, my thighs twitching with residual adrenaline. The air between us was thick with the scent of sex and sweat, heavy and suffocating. I closed my eyes for a second, focusing on slowing my breathing, forcing my heart rate down from the stratosphere. I was still furious, still desperate to win, but I needed the thirty seconds of sanity to ensure I didn't lose control the second I touched her again.
Part 6
The room was spinning slightly, a slow, lazy rotation that had nothing to do with the ceiling fan. I lay there, the carpet fibers rough against my bare skin, and tried to get my breathing under control. One deep breath in, one shaky breath out. As the red haze of pleasure receded from my vision, replaced by the stark reality of the hotel room, my mind began to process what had just happened.
And the realization hit me with the force of a slap across the face.
I turned my head slightly, just enough to look at the woman lying next to me. Alyson was a mess—sweat-soaked, disheveled, her chest heaving as she stared blankly upward. But she hadn't cum. I had felt it, the hot rush of fluid against my face, the spasming of her muscles. She had started to squirt. That was it. That was the point of no return for any woman I had ever been with. Once that wave broke, you rode it until you were nothing but a puddle on the sheets. But she had stopped it. She had physically, mentally, forced her body to reverse course mid-climax. It was a physiological impossibility, a feat of control that I had never witnessed in all my years on top, something I certainly couldn't do myself. She hadn't just cum; she had wrestled her orgasm to the ground and pinned it.
And then there was the second thing. The memory of my own voice echoed in my ears, ringing with a shame that made my skin crawl. *Stop!* I had begged. I, Petra Didonato, the queen of the runway, the woman who made rookies cry just by walking into the room, had begged the newcomer to stop. I had been the one to break the seal, to pull away and gasp for a reprieve like a drowning rat. Technically, I knew she had stopped because she needed to just as much as I did; her body had been vibrating with the effort to hold back that tidal wave. But in the cold, hard light of the aftermath, the technicality didn't matter. I had spoken the word first. I had signaled weakness.
A cold, white-hot fury ignited in my stomach, directed entirely inward. I gritted my teeth, my jaw clenching so hard a headache started to bloom behind my eyes. I had handed her my crown. Not physically—she hadn't made me cum—but mentally? I had just dismantled the fortress of fear and superiority I had built over a decade. I had proven to her that I could be broken, that I could be overwhelmed, that I would tap out when the heat got too high. The mental edge I had gained from winning the fingering contest, that first blood dominance, had evaporated. If anything, I had lost ground. I had shown her the chink in the armor, and if there was one thing I knew about sharks like Alyson, it was that they never forgot the taste of blood.
Part 7
The carpet beneath my cheek was rough, but it felt like solid ground compared to the shaky precipice I’d just pulled myself back from. I stared at the weave of the fabric, focusing on the individual threads to anchor myself. I had done it. I had actually done the impossible. I had stopped myself from going over the edge mid-squirt. It was a feat of sheer, iron-willed discipline that I knew belonged in the record books, but as the adrenaline faded, the cold logic of the situation set in.
I was still closer to the edge than Petra.
My heart was hammering a frantic, uneven rhythm against my ribs, and my clit was still throbbing with a sensitivity that made the air conditioning in the room feel abrasive. Petra had made me beg for the stop—not with words, but with that desperate, gasping retreat. Or maybe I had made *her* stop? The lines were blurred. But the tactical reality was clear: she had the high ground for a reason. Being on the bottom in a sixty-nine was defensive. It was reactive. If I stayed down there, I was at her mercy, and while my willpower was iron, my body had limits. If I wanted to win this, I needed to control the pace. I needed to be the one looming over her, dictating the terms.
I took a deep breath, forcing my voice to steady despite the lingering tremor in my hands. "Reset," I said, the word hanging heavy in the air.
Petra turned her head, her eyes narrowing. "What?"
"Reset," I repeated, pushing myself up onto my elbows, trying to inject as much authority into my voice as possible while I was still trembling from the near-miss. "We’re changing positions. I’m taking top."
Petra let out a short, incredulous laugh, rolling onto her side to face me. "You must be joking. You know the rules, Alyson. Winner of the previous round calls the shots. I made you break first—I have the strategic advantage. You stay down."
"That was before you tapped out," I shot back, my voice rising. "You yelled 'stop.' You broke the rhythm. You needed the breather just as much as I did, probably more. You lost the high ground the second you begged for mercy."
The air in the room seemed to drop ten degrees. Petra’s eyes flashed, a dangerous storm brewing in their depths. "I did not *beg*," she hissed, propping herself up to match my posture. "I called a tactical timeout because you were thrashing around like a dying fish. Don't confuse pragmatism with submission. I am still the veteran here, and I am certainly not relinquishing control to a rookie who almost drowned me with her cum five minutes ago."
"I didn't almost drown you; I almost made YOU cum," I countered, refusing to back down even as her glare intensified. "And if you're so confident in your experience, then position shouldn't matter. Unless, of course, you're scared that you can't handle me if I'm the one setting the pace?" I saw the muscle in her jaw jump, a tell-tale sign that I’d struck a nerve. The ego was the chink in the armor, and I was hammering it hard.
"I am not scared of anything," Petra spat, the words laced with venom. She sat up, her body tense and ready for a fight, her eyes blazing with a challenge that dared me to push the issue. "But I’m not stupid, either. You’re desperate, Alyson. You’re grasping at straws because you know you were seconds away from collapsing. You want top position so you can use gravity to compensate for your lack of skill."
"And you want to keep me down there because you know you can't finish the job," I retorted, scrambling to my knees to face her. The argument was circular, a deadlock of egos neither of us was willing to break, but the tension in the room was shifting. It was no longer just about sex; it was a pissing contest, a battle of wills where conceding the floor meant conceding the mental edge we were both fighting for.
We glared at each other, the air between us crackling with hostility and unresolved arousal. My body was screaming at me, the denied orgasm still humming through my veins, making every nerve ending hypersensitive. I needed to touch her, to finish this, but I couldn't just roll over and let her dictate the terms. If I gave in now, I was admitting that the previous round had broken me.
"Fine," Petra snapped, breaking the standoff but not the hostility. She ran a hand through her tousled hair, her eyes never leaving mine. "If you’re so obsessed with fairness, let’s neutralize the playing field. No top, no bottom. Sides. That way, gravity doesn't save either of us. It’s just mouth against mouth. Skill against skill."
It wasn't the victory I wanted, but it was the compromise I needed. Being on our sides eliminated the leverage she had from above and the disadvantage I had from below. It was a raw, horizontal deadlock. "Fine by me," I said, my voice dropping an octave, the anger morphing back into hunger. "But don't think for a second that this changes the outcome. I’m still going to make you cum first."
We arranged ourselves on the carpet, limbs tangling as we shifted into the new position. It was more intimate, in a way, forcing us to press the full lengths of our bodies together from chest to knee. I draped my upper leg over her shoulder, giving her access while pulling her hips toward my face, mirroring the lock of our bodies. This was neutral ground, a stalemate of geometry where neither of us could use our weight to pin the other down. The air between us was heavy, charged not just with arousal, but with the bitter sting of our argument. We were no longer just competitors; we were enemies locked in a trench war, and the only way out was the other woman’s surrender.
Gone was the reckless, frantic abandon of the previous round. We both knew we were standing on a razor's edge; one wrong move, too much pressure too soon, and we’d both tumble into a mutual orgasm that would decide nothing. I started slowly, almost tentatively, dragging the flat of my tongue along her outer folds to taste her again. She was soaking wet, a testament to how close she’d been, and the flavor of her musk mixed with the lingering scent of my own arousal was intoxicating. Petra matched my pace, her breath hot against my inner thigh as she placed soft, open-mouthed kisses along my slit, teasing me rather than devouring me. It was a languid, torturous exploration, a slow burn meant to stoke the fire rather than explode it.
The change in tempo made everything feel more intense. Without the frenzy to distract me, I was hyper-aware of every twitch of her muscles, every flutter of her heartbeat against my ribs. I traced circles around her clit with the tip of my tongue, feeling it swell under my attention, listening to the way her breathing hitched in response. She retaliated by sliding two fingers inside me, but instead of the rough thrusting from before, she curled them slowly, rubbing that sensitive spot on the front wall with a maddening, gentle rhythm. It felt like she was playing an instrument, testing the strings to see just how tight I was wound. I had to clench my fists in the carpet to keep from bucking against her hand.
We settled into a duel of endurance, a slow, rhythmic dance of tongues and fingers. It became a game of chicken to see who would ramp up the intensity first. I would suck gently on her clit, and she would mirror the suction perfectly on mine. I would dip my tongue inside her, and she would follow suit, driving me crazy with the synchronized pleasure. It was exhausting and exhilarating all at once, the stalemate stretching out as the minutes bled together. The pleasure was a rising tide, slow and inexorable, building beneath the surface of our control. I could feel the tension in her thighs, the way her toes curled against my arm, telling me she was struggling just as much as I was to maintain this agonizingly slow pace.
Finally, the deadlock shattered. Petra seemed to decide that torture had gone on long enough, or perhaps her own desperation got the better of her. She sealed her lips around my clit and hummed, a low vibration that rattled my bones, and at the same time, she twisted her fingers inside me just right. The sudden spike of sensation broke my concentration, forcing a ragged moan out of me that vibrated against her pussy. She took the opening immediately, her tongue attacking me with renewed vigor, abandoning the slow burn for a fast, aggressive rhythm. The truce was over. She was trying to overwhelm me again, banking on the fact that she had recovered faster than I had. I gasped, my hips jerking against her face as the pleasure spiked, threatening to take me right back to that dangerous edge I had barely crawled away from.
The slow burn was over. Petra had escalated, and the shockwave of her humming against my clit shattered my patience. If she wanted a war, she was going to get a massacre. I wasn't going to try to match her technique anymore; I was going to bury her under a landslide of stimulation.
I abandoned the pretense of finesse. I latched onto her clit with my mouth, sucking hard enough to hollow my cheeks, and stabbed my tongue against the swollen bundle of nerves with frantic, erratic speed. I felt her body jolt, a sharp tremor running through her thighs, but she didn't let up. She was a machine, her fingers curling inside me, hitting that spot with ruthless precision that made my vision blur. It was a feedback loop of agony and ecstasy, every moan I made vibrating against her skin, driving her wilder, which in turn made her suck harder.
The intensity spiked, veering into territory that was less about pleasure and more about endurance. We were grunting, groaning, the wet, sloppy sounds of our mouths filling the room. I could feel my control slipping, that terrifying crest beginning to build again, but I forced it down with sheer spite. I wasn't going to let her outlast me. Not here. Not now.
Desperation clawed at me. I needed an edge, something to shock her system, to break her concentration just enough to tip the scales. I remembered the sting from before, the bite that had almost undone me. My jaw tightened. I shifted my mouth lower, sucking her inner lips into my mouth, and then—I bit her.
I didn't just nip her this time. I sank my teeth into the sensitive, swollen flesh of her labia, biting down with calculated pressure.
Petra shrieked, her entire body convulsing as the pain jagged through her pleasure. For a split second, her rhythm faltered, the suction on my clit breaking as she gasped in shock. It was the opening I needed, but before I could capitalize on it, the fury radiating off her body turned scorching hot. She retaliated instantly, sinking her teeth into the soft, vulnerable flesh of my inner thigh with a vengeance, marking me with a possessive, stinging bite that made my eyes water. We were animals now, scrapping in the dirt, using pain as a weapon to derail the other's focus.
The battle of teeth was a deadlock, a stalemate of aggression that neither of us could sustain without losing the ground we had gained. We needed to overwhelm the senses, to flood the other with so much sensation that the mind couldn't process it all. I released my bite on her sex and pulled my hand back from her hip. Without breaking the seal of my mouth on her clit, I swung my arm in a wide arc and brought my palm down hard against her ass cheek.
*Smack!*
The sound was a sharp crack that cut through the heavy breathing and wet sounds of our sex. Petra’s body jerked violently, the impact sending a shockwave through her pelvis that I felt reverberate against my tongue. The mix of the stinging pain on her ass and the suction on her clit was disorienting, a sensory overload that scrambled her defenses. I felt her hips buck uncontrollably, a moan of pure shock escaping her lips. For a moment, she was paralyzed by the dual sensation, her composure fracturing under the assault.
But the reprieve lasted barely a second. Petra Didonato did not go down easy. She didn't hesitate, didn't flinch. She simply wound up and returned the favor with interest. Her hand came down on my ass with a force that was borderline bruising, a heavy, rhythmic slap that echoed through the room like a gunshot.
The sound was a deafening crack that seemed to rattle the windows, and the sting was immediate and blinding. My eyes watered as the heat bloomed across my skin, radiating outward to merge with the fire in my core. I cried out, but the sound was muffled against her flesh. I didn't pause to recover; I couldn't. If I showed weakness, she would press it, and I would be done. I wound up my arm and brought my hand down again, harder this time, aiming for the sensitive spot where her thigh met her cheek. She jerked beneath me, her muscles locking up, but she slapped me back almost instantly. We turned into a whirlwind of flesh and impact, a rhythmic, stinging duel where every slap was punctuated by a desperate moan or a sharp intake of breath. My ass was on fire, the skin throbbing with a heat that only seemed to make the wetness between my legs more copious.
The pain was incredible, a sharp anchor in the storm of pleasure that threatened to drown us both. Each smack jolted our bodies, forcing our clits harder against the other's tongue, turning the punishment into a sick form of reward. It was chaotic, messy, and utterly devastating to our self-control. I could feel Petra's rhythm breaking, her precise technique dissolving under the barrage of sensory overload. She wasn't the composed veteran anymore; she was a woman getting spanked into submission, and the realization gave me a surge of adrenaline that tasted like copper. I slapped her again, and again, ignoring the burning in my own shoulder, ignoring the throbbing in my own backside, driven by a singular, manic need to break her before she broke me.
I felt the tremor start in her thighs, a telltale quivering that had nothing to do with the impact of my hand. She was close. Too close. I redoubled my efforts, sucking her clit with a ferocity that bordered on violence, my tongue flickering over the tip with lightning speed. I was running on fumes, my own orgasm coiled tight in my stomach, a viper waiting to strike. My vision was tunneling, the edges going black as I focused every ounce of my being on the task at hand. I slapped her ass one last time, a brutal, final strike that seemed to echo through her entire body, and then I sealed my mouth over her sex and hummed, the vibration rattling her bones.
It worked. Petra let out a muffled scream against my pussy, her body arching violently as the stimulus overwhelmed her defenses. She tried to pull away, tried to retreat, but my arm was locked around her hips, holding her in place. I felt the spasms start deep inside her, the rhythmic clenching of her muscles that signaled total surrender. She was cumming, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The realization hit me with a rush of power that was almost better than the orgasm itself. I had won. I had outlasted the queen, taken her best shots, and brought her to her knees. I didn't let up, milking her through the convulsions, determined to drain every last drop of resistance from her body until she was nothing but a trembling mess beneath me.
Finally, she went limp, her body collapsing heavily onto the carpet, her chest heaving with ragged, sobbing gasps. The fight drained out of her, leaving her spent and shattered. I pulled my mouth away, gasping for air, my face slick with her fluids and my own sweat. I was trembling so hard I could barely hold myself up, my own orgasm still pulsing frustratingly just out of reach, denied by the sheer force of my will. But I had done it. The sixty-nine was mine. I had forced the legend to tap out. We were tied—one win a piece. I rolled onto my back, staring up at the ceiling, a wild, exhausted grin stretching across my face. It was time for the tiebreaker. It was time to finish this.
---------------------------------------------------
I lay there, my chest heaving like a bellows, my body feeling as though it had been put through a blender. The throbbing in my ass cheeks was a steady, stinging reminder of the brutal spanking I’d just endured, but the humiliation burning in my chest was far worse. I had lost. The sixty-nine was hers. The score was tied.
I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to banish the image of Alyson’s smug, sweat-slicked face, but it was branded into my retinas. I tried to summon that iron will she had displayed earlier during our first sixty-nine, that impossible ability to stop a freight train once it left the station. I felt the spasms still rippling through my womb, the aftershocks of a massive release, and I desperately commanded my body to stop, to reverse the flow, to show the same goddamn control she had.
It was useless. My body didn't listen to me; it betrayed me. The pleasure had been a tidal wave, and I had been swept away in the current, helpless and drowning. I couldn't stop it any more than I could stop the sun from rising. She had broken me, thoroughly and completely, and the realization of my own physical inadequacy compared to hers was a bitter pill that stuck in my throat.
But that wasn't even the worst part. God, the tactical error made me want to scream.
I knew she was right there with me. I felt it in the desperate, irregular fluttering of her walls around my fingers, heard it in the high-pitched, broken whimpers vibrating against my own oversensitive flesh. She was hanging by a thread, her balance completely shot from the sensory overload of the spanking duel. If I had just held on, if I had just kept my mouth on her and forced my fingers to keep moving through the blinding white light of my own climax, I could have dragged her down with me. I could have forced a draw, or at least a messy, disputed mutual finish, much like she had done to me in our fingering contest.
But I didn't. I let the pleasure win. I pulled away. I gasped and shuddered and let myself drown in the sensation, selfishly rolling away to protect my own throbbing nerve endings instead of pressing the attack. I had handed her the round on a silver platter because I lacked the discipline to suffer for my victory. It was a rookie mistake, the kind of thing I used to crucify other models for, and here I was, lying in my own ruin, guilty of the exact same sin.
Humiliation, hot and acid, washed over me. I wasn't just the loser of the round; I was the architect of my own defeat.
I forced myself to sit up, the room swaying dangerously around me. Every muscle in my body screamed in protest, but I locked my jaw and swallowed the pain. I looked over at Alyson. She was grinning, a wild, exhausted expression of triumph plastered across her face. She looked like she’d gone twelve rounds with a heavyweight boxer, but her eyes were bright—too bright. She thought she had me. She thought she’d proven she was the better woman.
That was the final straw. The shame of my mistake hardened instantly into resolve. I might have fucked up the tactical play, but I was still Petra Didonato. I was still the queen. And queens don't abdicate because of one lost battle.
Part 8
The room was spinning, a slow, lazy pirouette that made the hotel ceiling look like a swirling vortex of plaster and paint. I was dizzy—not just from the exertion, but from the sheer, crushing weight of the denied release sitting in my pelvic bone like a lead weight. I had won. I had forced the queen to surrender, to scream her defeat into my thigh, and logic dictated that I should take a moment. I should breathe, let the adrenaline settle, and wait for the throbbing desperation to recede so I could enter the tiebreaker with a clear head.
I was practically vibrating, the blood roaring in my ears like a freight train. There was no waiting. There was no strategy. My body was a coiled spring ready to snap, and if I tried to hold it back any longer, I was going to shatter.
I scrambled toward her on my hands and knees, moving with the desperate grace of a starving animal. The carpet burned my skin, but I didn't care. All that mattered was the woman in front of me, the source of my torment and the only one who could fix it.
Petra was sitting up, her knees pulled to her chest, looking like a wrecked statue of a goddess. Her makeup was smeared, her hair a tangled halo, and her chest heaved with every breath. But as I crawled into her space, the shame in her eyes hardened into something sharp and resentful. She saw the desperation in my face, the way my hands were trembling as I reached for her, and she knew exactly what I was asking for.
Petra didn't move. She just sat there, her legs curled up, watching me with a predator's stillness that made the air in my lungs feel thin. My hands were hovering over her shoulders, trembling, my body screaming for contact, but she held her ground, a smug, terrible realization dawning in her eyes. She saw it all—the glassy look in my eyes, the frantic heave of my chest, the way my hips were twitching involuntarily toward her.
I was handing her a loaded gun.
Instead of reaching for me, she tilted her head, her lips curving into a cold, mocking smile. The power dynamic in the room shifted so fast it gave me whiplash. I might have won the match, but right now, in this moment, she owned me.
"You look desperate, Alyson," she purred, her voice raspy but laced with venomous delight. "It's not a good look for a challenger."
"Petra, just..." I bit my lip, my voice cracking. "Finish it."
"You won the round, darling. You got the point," Petra said, her tone deceptively sweet, though her eyes remained cold shards of ice. "But you didn't get the prize. If you want me to touch you, if you want me to put you out of your misery, you’re going to have to ask for it properly. Say *please*."
The word hung in the air, a taunt wrapped in velvet. I saw the trap for exactly what it was—a psychological shiv designed to slice open my victory and bleed out my pride. She knew I hated her; she knew I wanted to destroy her, not plead with her. I saw the calculation in her eyes, the way she savored the dilemma. My eyes narrowed into daggers, a silent promise of violence that I intended to keep the second the fog of lust lifted from my brain. This was a mistake. Giving her this kind of ammunition was suicide.
But my body didn't care about strategy. My clit was throbbing with a heartbeat that drowned out my ego, a desperate, demanding pulse that made my toes curl. The ache was so profound it was nauseating. I tried to swallow my pride, to hold onto the anger, but the need was a tidal wave crashing over my defenses. I looked away, unable to meet her gloating stare, and mumbled the word into the carpet, barely audible. "Please."
Petra let out a soft, cruel laugh, leaning back on her hands and stretching her legs out, looking for all the world like she was settling in for a show. "I can't hear you, Alyson. If you want the Queen's attention, you have to speak up. Say it like you mean it."
My head snapped up, my vision swimming with red. I was teetering on the edge of a cliff, and she was kicking at my fingers. The humiliation burned in my throat, acrid and hot, but the alternative—going back to that pulsing, unfulfilled agony—was unthinkable. I forced the word out through gritted teeth, spraying it like venom. "*Please,*" I spat, the syllable heavy with malice, a sound that was halfway between a plea and a curse. I hoped she choked on it.
Petra’s smile didn't falter at my venom; if anything, it grew sharper, savoring the hatred spicing my submission. "Good girl," she cooed, the condescension thick enough to choke on. She didn't hesitate, lunging forward with sudden, predatory speed to hook her arms around my thighs and yank me toward her. I let out a startled cry as she dragged me across the carpet, manhandling me like a ragdoll until my legs were draped over her shoulders and my core was flush against her face. There was no tenderness in her touch, only a ruthless efficiency. She sealed her mouth over my sex, sucking hard enough to bruise, her tongue driving against my hypersensitive clit with a ferocity that bordered on punishment.
The effect was instantaneous and blinding. I threw my head back, a guttural moan tearing from my throat as the built-up pressure finally found an outlet. She wasn't trying to make love to me; she was trying to drain me, to extract the orgasm from my body with violent suction. My hips bucked off the floor, seeking more friction, grinding against her face as she devoured me. The edge I had been clinging to for so long crumbled away. The heat in my belly exploded outward, rushing through my veins like liquid fire. My vision whited out, the room, the hotel, the rivalry, all of it dissolving into a singular, blinding point of sensation centered entirely on her mouth.
I came with a violence that scared me. It wasn't a gentle wave; it was a tsunami. My back arched into a tight bow, every muscle in my body locking down as the orgasm ripped through me. I was vaguely aware of my hands tangling in Petra's hair, pulling hard, not out of affection but out of a desperate need to anchor myself to something real before I flew apart completely. She didn't stop, her tongue flicking relentlessly through the spasms, milking the convulsion until I was sobbing, my body jerking with the aftershocks. It was overwhelming, an overdose of pleasure that bordered on painful, and she forced me to take every drop of it.
Slowly, the roar in my ears faded, replaced by the sound of my own ragged gasping for air. I slumped back against the floor, boneless and trembling, the sweat cooling on my skin making me shiver. Petra pulled away, wiping her glistening mouth with the back of her hand, looking down at me with a mix of satisfaction and disdain. She had taken my pride, forced me to beg, and then sent me hurtling over the edge, effectively resetting the board. The score might have been tied, but in this moment, looking up at her, the power imbalance felt heavier than it had all night. She had reminded me that she could still make me dance on a string whenever she wanted to.
Part 9
I could taste the shift in the air. The post-orgasmic haze that usually clouded these encounters had burned off Alyson’s face, replaced by a look of cold, granite resolve. She was done being the victim, and frankly, I was done with the foreplay. The games in the limo, the bathroom—it had all been prologue. This was the main event.
"Ready to lose your crown?" Alyson whispered, crawling toward me, her movements predatory and smooth.
"In your dreams, darling," I replied, my voice raspy but steady.
We moved together like magnets, settling into the position that truly decided things: the trib. I sat up, spreading my legs, and she mirrored me. We scooted closer, inch by agonizing inch, until we were scissored together, my right leg hooking over her left, her right over my left. It was intimate, undeniable, and utterly exposing. There was nowhere to hide anymore.
We stopped just short of contact. Our sexes were swollen and flushed, hovering millimeters apart, radiating heat like open furnaces. We both looked down, watching our own bodies prepare for war, and in that moment, a strange truce passed between us. We realized, with a sudden, jarring clarity, that this was what it was meant to be. Not just a contest, but a fusion. In this position, would be able to use everything. Our tits would clash, our mouths would duel, and most importantly, our pussies would battle until one of us surrendered.
I shifted my hips forward, the movement agonizingly slow, until my outer lips brushed against hers. The contact was electric, a sharp shockwave that jolted through my spine and drew a hiss from both of us. I stared into Alyson's eyes, seeing the same wild desperation mirrored there that I felt in my own chest. My heart hammered against my ribs so hard I thought it might bruise them from the inside. *I need this,* I thought, the realization terrifyingly stark. *I need to crush her, feel her break, because if I don't, I'm nothing.* We leaned in, our heavy, sensitive breasts mashing together, nipple against nipple, the friction sending sparks of pain-pleasure shooting through my nerve endings. It was an overwhelming amount of input, my body already so overstimulated that every touch felt magnified a thousand times.
"Is that all you have?" I breathed against her mouth, my voice trembling not from fear, but from the effort it took not to grind against her with everything I had. "I thought you came here to take the crown, not to tickle me."
"Shut up," Alyson groaned, her hands gripping my shoulders, her nails digging into my skin. "I'm going to fuck you into the floor, Petra. I'm going to make you beg for it like the cheap whore you are."
Our mouths crashed together, no longer exploring but fighting. Our tongues tangled in a wet, messy duel, licking and sucking, trying to dominate the other's oral cavity just as our hips began to find a rhythm. It wasn't the fast, frantic pace of the bathroom or the teasing slowness of the limo; it was a deliberate, grinding lock. I rolled my hips forward, mashing my clit against hers, and she pushed back, matching my pressure perfectly. The sensation was blinding—slick, hot, and hard. It felt less like sex and more like sword fighting with our bodies, every thrust a parry, every grind a riposte. I could feel her heartbeat in her clit, or maybe it was my own, pounding a frantic, jagged rhythm against my own most sensitive flesh.
"Don't... stop... then," I managed to gasp between the punishing kisses, my ability to form coherent thoughts fracturing under the relentless stimulation. I felt like I was melting, my bones turning to liquid as the pleasure built to a fever pitch. I grabbed her ass, pulling her tighter against me, trying to gain leverage, trying to bury myself inside her. My nipples were so hard they hurt, dragging against her soft skin with every movement, adding another layer of agony to the ecstasy. *I can't lose this,* I screamed internally, the mantra looping in my mind as the pressure in my womb built to critical mass. *Not to her. Not to this redheaded bitch.* I hated her. I hated her skin, her taste, the way she made me feel this good. It was a betrayal of everything I was, yet I was the one grinding into her with a desperation that bordered on madness.
"I... hate... you," she panted into my mouth, her words dissolving into a long, drawn-out moan that vibrated against my tongue.
"I know... whore," I choked out, my vision blurring. "Keep... hating... me."
We were sweating now, our bodies sliding against each other in a chaotic rhythm that grew faster and harder by the second. The insults became less coherent, grunts and fragments of sentences that made no sense, driven by the singular focus of the battle between our legs. "My... cunt... is... better..."
"Take... it... then..." I groaned, my head falling back as a particularly brutal grind sent shockwaves through my system. I couldn't breathe, couldn't think. There was only the feeling of her slick flesh against mine, the friction, the heat, the mounting, terrifying pressure that promised to annihilate us both. I was vaguely aware that I was making sounds, high-pitched, desperate noises, but they felt like they were coming from someone else.
The world narrowed down to the point of contact where our bodies met. I felt her clit swell against mine, a hard, desperate pearl of nerve endings that we were both battering into submission. We were locked in a stalemate of sensation, two runaway trains on the same track, and neither of us was pulling the brake. The pleasure was a physical weight, crushing my chest, stealing the air from my lungs. I stared into her eyes, wide and unseeing, and saw my own reflection—twisted, agonized, and on the brink.
The friction between us was no longer rhythmic; it had become a chaotic, desperate grind, a battle of attrition where every millimeter of flesh was a battlefield. I drove my hips forward with everything I had left, feeling the slick heat of her cunt surrendering to the pressure, only to have her surge up and meet me with equal, ferocious force. The duel of our clits was agonizingly sweet, a constant, throbbing pressure that sent electric shocks racing up my spine and coiled tight in the pit of my stomach. I felt like a wire stretched to its breaking point, vibrating with a tension that was on the verge of becoming lethal. My clit was so engorged, so sensitive, that every pass against hers felt like dragging sandpaper over a raw nerve, but the pain only fed the pleasure, creating a feedback loop that was driving me instantly, inexorably mad.
I abandoned all pretense of technique or grace. I grabbed a fistful of her sweaty red hair, yanking her head back while I mashed my mouth against hers, my tongue invading her space with the same possessive violence my hips were employing. Our tits were crushed together, slipping on the sheen of our sweat, our hard nipples flicking and dueling without mercy. Every time I breathed in, I tasted her—sweat, sex, and that distinct, musky scent of arousal that was heavy in the air. I felt my internal walls begin to quiver, a deep, low-frequency tremor that signaled the beginning of the end. I tried to hold it back, tried to clench my muscles and deny her the satisfaction of feeling me lose control, but it was like trying to hold back the tide with a sieve.
"You're... nothing," I gasped, tearing my mouth away from hers just long enough to spit the words, though they lacked any real conviction. My voice was broken, a high-pitched whine that betrayed my utter ruin. "A cheap... imitation..."
"Look... who's... talking," Alyson retorted, her eyes rolling back in her head as she ground her pelvis into mine with a circular motion that nearly made me black out from the sheer intensity of the sensation. "You're... falling... apart..."
She was right. I shattering. I could feel the orgasm building like a massive tsunami on the horizon, a wall of water so high it blotted out the sun. It wasn't just physical anymore; it was a total mental collapse. The arrogance, the experience, the title—it all meant nothing in the face of this overwhelming biological imperative. I hated her with every fiber of my being, but I was also fused to her, dependent on her to push me over that edge. I needed her to break me just as much as I needed to break her. The duality of it tore at my mind, leaving me raw and exposed. We were no longer two women fighting; we were a single, writhing entity of sex and rage, hurtling toward mutual destruction.
The friction between us hit a fever pitch, a wet, slick slide that felt less like skin on skin and more like striking a match against a gasoline-soaked rag. I could feel every ridge, every fold, every pulsing vein of her sex as we ground together with a ferocity that bordered on violence. My clit felt enormous, a terrified, exposed nerve ending that was being battered without mercy, and I knew she felt the same. We were locked in a cycle of agony and ecstasy, each thrust feeding the other's need, dragging us both closer to a precipice that promised total annihilation. I stared into her eyes, seeing the same reflection of terrified anticipation, and I realized with a jolt of panic that I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to. The wave was coming, and it was going to drown us both.
"You're... going to... cum first," I snarled, though the words came out as a broken, breathless sob. My fingers dug into the sweat-slicked flesh of her ass, pulling her into me so hard it bruised, trying to anchor myself as my hips began to spasm uncontrollably. "I can... feel it... you're... so... weak..."
"Shut... up!" Alyson gasped, her body arching into mine, her nails raking down my back leaving trails of fire. "Just... shut up... and... take it!"
Our tits were crushed so tight they felt like they were fusing, our hearts hammering against each other's ribs in a frantic, chaotic rhythm that was louder than the rush of blood in my ears. The duel of our tongues had degraded into a messy, open-mouthed struggle, saliva mixing with the sweat that dripped from our chins, neither of us able to coordinate enough to actually kiss anymore. We were just sharing air, sharing the heat, sharing the spiral. I tried to rally my defenses, to summon that iron wall I always used to deny my opponents, but the wall was already dust. The pleasure wasn't just in my clit anymore; it was everywhere, flooding my veins, paralyzing my muscles, turning my brain into white static. I wasn't Petra Didonato, the Queen of the Runway, anymore. I was just a body, a vessel for this unbearable, beautiful feeling, and I was terrified.
Suddenly, the rhythm broke. We stopped moving in circles and started to jerk, our hips bucking wildly against each other in a desperate, instinctual search for the final release. The tension inside me snapped, a tight coil unraveling so fast it tore a scream from my throat that I didn't recognize. I felt Alyson clamp down around me, her body seizing up, her cries of "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" echoing my own. We drove our clits together one last time, a brutal, crushing impact that felt like an explosion going off inside my pelvis. The world turned white, a blinding flash of light and sound that erased everything—the hotel, the rivalry, the shame. There was only the sensation of shattering, of flying apart into a million pieces.
Part 10
Consciousness didn't return gently; it slammed into me like a physical blow. My eyes snapped open, staring blindly at the sterile white ceiling of the hotel room. For a terrifying, disorienting moment, I didn't know where I was. The only thing I registered was the aftershocks still trembling through my limbs and a numbness in my chest that made it hard to breathe. I tried to move, but my body felt like it had been put through a blender.
*She fucked me,* the realization hit me with cold, icy dread. *I passed out. I lost.*
I lay there, paralyzed by the humiliation. I, Petra Didonato, the undefeated queen, had been fucked into a coma by some redheaded newcomer. My reputation was in tatters, scattered across this hotel room floor. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the gloating to start, waiting for Alyson to start carving her name into my forehead.
But the room was silent, save for the heavy, ragged sound of breathing that wasn't just my own.
I shifted slightly, and a heavy weight moved between my thighs. I blinked, the room slowly coming into focus. I looked down. Alyson was there, lying on her back. Her chest was heaving, her skin flushed a deep, angry red, and she looked just as wrecked as I felt. And between her legs... my leg was still hooked over hers, our sexes still mashed together in a sticky, cooling mess.
I started to untangle our limbs. It was an undignified, clumsy process. I had to lift my leg, peeling our sweat-slicked skin apart, the separation feeling less like disengaging and more like unsticking two pieces of candy that had melted together. A thick, wet sound accompanied the movement, echoing loudly in the sudden silence of the room. I ignored the flutter of panic in my chest at the noise, rolling onto my back and staring up at the ceiling again, desperate to regain some semblance of composure.
Beside me, Alyson groaned, a low, pitiful sound, as she, too, shifted away. We ended up lying shoulder to shoulder, staring up at the same white plaster, our chests heaving in sync. The silence stretched, heavy and loaded, until finally, she spoke.
"I..." Her voice was gone, destroyed to a hoarse whisper. She cleared her throat, trying again. "I think I died."
I let out a breathless laugh that was more air than sound. "If you died," I managed to croak, turning my head to look at her, "then I’m in hell, because you’re still here."
Alyson turned her head, her eyes glassy and unfocused, but the defiance was still there, burning through the exhaustion. "Don't get used to it," she rasped. "I'm not leaving until I get a clear winner."
I forced myself to sit up, ignoring the scream of protest from every muscle in my body. My legs felt like lead weights, and my inner thighs were chafed and tender, a raw reminder of the violence we had just inflicted on one another. I ran a trembling hand through my hair, trying to smooth the wild mess, desperate to project the image of the woman who had walked into this room an hour ago—cool, collected, and untouchable. But lying to myself was becoming impossible. My heart was still hammering against my ribs, and not just from the exertion. A cold, creeping fear was tightening its grip around my stomach.
*What the hell just happened?* I thought, the panic rising like bile in my throat. I looked down at Alyson, who was still struggling to even sit up. In the past, I’d broken women in bathroom stalls. I’d made them cry in the back of limos before we even hit the highway. No one had ever taken me this far. No one had ever forced me to the mattress and then passed out right alongside me because I couldn't finish the job. This wasn't supposed to happen. I was the final boss, the end of the line. Yet here she was, breathing the same air, looking just as wrecked as I was. The thought that I might actually have met my match terrifyingly real, and for the first time in years, I felt a flicker of genuine doubt.
I pushed the fear down, burying it under layers of practiced arrogance. I couldn't let her smell the hesitation on me. If she sensed weakness now, she would tear me apart. I had to be the Queen, even if my crown was currently tilting.
"You look like you went ten rounds with a freight train," I said, my voice regaining a fraction of its usual bite as I finally found the strength to stand up, albeit on shaky legs. I walked over to the minibar, using the movement to hide the fact that my knees were threatening to buckle. "Maybe you should stay down while the grownups finish talking."
Alyson let out a dry, humorless laugh, pushing herself up onto her elbows. She looked like a disaster, but her eyes still burned with that infuriating intensity. "Save the pep talk, Petra," she shot back, wincing as she adjusted her position. "We both know you almost passed out first. I saw your eyes roll back before the lights went out."
I grabbed a bottle of water from the mini-bar, my hand shaking just enough to cause the condensation to slick against my palm. I took a long, desperate pull, the cold liquid doing little to quell the fire still smoldering in my veins. *She saw me,* I thought, the panic flaring again, sharp and hot. *She saw the moment I let go.* For years, my control had been my armor, the one thing that separated me from the amateurs. I never lost it. I never let the pleasure consume *me*; I always consumed *it*. But tonight, in that final, blinding collision, I hadn't just fallen off the edge—I had jumped. The fact that she had been right there with me didn't make the failure any less terrifying. It meant I wasn't untouchable. It meant I was just flesh and blood, same as her.
"Please," I said, turning back to face her, using the bottle as a prop to steady myself. "I was just checking your pupil response. Making sure you weren't brain-dead before I called the ambulance." I tossed a second bottle toward her; she caught it awkwardly against her chest, the plastic crinkling loudly in the quiet room. "You're a mess, Alyson. Admit it. You're out of your depth."
Alyson fumbled with the cap, finally cracking it open and downing half the bottle in one go. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, a gesture that was strangely endearing in its rawness, despite the malice in her eyes. "Out of my depth?" she scoffed, her voice rasping but gaining strength. "I just went toe-to-toe with the 'Great Petra Didonato' and neither of us is standing. I'd call that a tie, at the very worst. But looking at you... shaking over by the dresser... I'd say I'm the one still standing."
I felt a fresh wave of indignation, but beneath it, the fear gnawed at me like a rat in the walls. I walked back toward the bed, my stride deliberately slow, forcing my muscles to obey. I sat down on the edge, the mattress dipping under my weight, keeping a careful distance between us. *She's not supposed to be this resilient,* I thought, watching the way her eyes tracked my every move. *Most girls would be crying by now, or trying to negotiate a contract with me. She's still looking for a win.* This wasn't just a sexfight anymore; it was a war of attrition, and I suddenly wasn't sure who had the bigger reserves.
"Tie?" I scoffed, letting my legs stretch out, crossing them at the ankle in a display of casual relaxation I absolutely did not feel. "There are no ties in this business, darling. Second place is just the first loser. And if that... performance... was your best shot, then I've got news for you. You're just a warm-up act. A very energetic, slightly annoying warm-up act."
"That line might work on the naive little girls you're used to recruiting, Petra, but we both know the truth," Alyson countered, finally managing to push herself into a sitting position. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, mirroring my posture, though she looked like she’d just gone a round with a heavyweight boxer. "You're terrified. I can see it in your eyes. You've never met anyone who could match you, stroke for stroke, and it's shaking that perfect little pedestal you put yourself on."
Her words were a slap in the face, mostly because they were so dangerously close to the mark. *Stop looking at me,* I wanted to scream. *Stop seeing through the makeup and the reputation.* I felt exposed, as if she had peeled back my skin and was reading the fear etched onto my bones. The history of my conquests stretched out behind me—a graveyard of satisfied and exhausted women who had crumbled at my feet. This was uncharted territory. The fact that she was still sitting there, still breathing fire instead of curling up into a ball of defeat, meant that the rules of the game had changed while I was busy playing by the old ones. If I pushed her now, would she break? Or would I be the one shattering?
"I'm not terrified, darling. I'm bored," I lied, the taste of the deception bitter on my tongue. I leaned back on my hands, sticking my chest out, letting the dim light catch the sheen of sweat on my breasts, trying to use my body as a weapon one last time. "We came, we saw, we passed out. It happens to the best of us. But the difference is, I'm the one who wakes up ready to go again, while you look like you need a stretcher." I gestured vaguely at her disheveled state, hoping the insult would land, hoping it would provoke her into making a mistake.
Alyson laughed, a low, throaty sound that sent an unwanted shiver down my spine. "You're a terrible liar, Petra. Your hands are shaking." She nodded toward my fingers, which were gripping the duvet cover, white-knuckled and trembling. "You can call it boredom all you want. I call it respect. You finally respect me, and it scares the hell out of you because you know I can take you."
I ripped my hands away from the bedding, crossing my arms tightly over my chest to hide the betrayal of my own body. The silence that followed was heavy, electric, and terrifying. I looked at her—really looked at her—and saw a reflection of my own ambition, my own hunger. For the first time, the crown felt heavy, not because of the weight of gold, but because of the effort required to keep it from slipping. "Respect?" I whispered, my voice losing its edge, dropping to a tone that was dangerously close to vulnerability before I caught myself. "I don't respect competition, Alyson. I eliminate it."
The air in the room grew thick, charged with a volatile energy that made the hair on my arms stand up. I needed to break this cycle of observation before she dissected me completely. If we kept talking, she would keep peeling back layers until there was nothing left of the queen but a scared little girl. I had to shift the battlefield, force her to react instead of analyze. With a sudden, feigned burst of energy, I stood up, letting the robe I hadn't even realized was clinging to my shoulders fall open completely, exposing my flushed, battered body to the cool air.
"If you want respect," I said, my voice dropping to a sultry, dangerous purr that I hoped masked the tremor in my hands, "then you have to be the last one standing. And looking at you, dripping wet and struggling to keep your eyes open, I’d say the jury is still out on that one." I took a step toward her, my bare feet sinking into the plush carpet, closing the distance I had carefully established just moments before. It was a risk, walking back into the lion's den, but I couldn't let her dictate the pace. I had to be the predator again, even if I felt like wounded prey.
Alyson didn't flinch. She sat up straighter, wincing slightly as the movement pulled at her overworked muscles, but her gaze never left mine. She let her own legs fall open, an unashamed, bold invitation that contradicted her exhausted state. "The jury saw us both collapse at the same time, Petra," she said, her voice regaining that maddeningly steady rhythm. "They saw two women who fucked each other into a coma. You can stand up and pose all you want, but your body told the truth a minute ago. It quit."
The insult hit its mark, fueling the fire of my indignation. I stopped at the foot of the bed, looking down at her, my hands resting on my hips. I felt a surge of adrenaline, the desperate last resort of a fighter backed into a corner. *She thinks she can read me? She thinks she knows me?* I thought, the anger a welcome distraction from the fear. I wasn't just going to prove her wrong; I was going to humiliate her for the suggestion. "My body didn't quit," I hissed, climbing onto the bed on my hands and knees, crawling toward her like a panther stalking a meal. "It reset. There's a difference. But since you're so eager to prove you can handle a second round, let's see if that smart mouth of yours works as well as your cunt does."
I reached her, straddling her legs, looming over her. For a split second, I saw a flash of hesitation in her eyes, a crack in the armor, and I pounced on it—literally and figuratively. I pinned her wrists to the mattress, my hair falling around us like a dark curtain, cutting off the rest of the world. It was a dominant position, one I had used countless times to signal the end of the match, but as I looked down at her, seeing the defiant spark still burning in those green eyes, I realized with a sinking heart that it wasn't a signal of surrender. It was just the beginning of a new, uglier round, and I had no idea if I had the strength to survive it.
Part 11
I stared up into Petra’s dark, predatory eyes, trying to keep my expression flat, trying to look like I wasn't one wrong move away from hyperventilating. Inside, my mind was screaming. *What the hell just happened?*
I had expected a fight. I had expected a battle of wills. But I hadn't expected to be reset to factory settings. When the lights went out, I honestly thought I’d died. The sheer, blinding force of the orgasm that took me had been something alien, a tidal wave that didn't just wash over me but drowned me completely.
As Petra pinned my wrists to the mattress, her hair creating a velvet cage around us, I felt a tremor of genuine fear run through me. Not because of her grip—though it was iron-tight—but because of the realization that I hadn't won. I hadn't lost, either, but that was almost worse.
My thoughts raced back to the last time I had felt this kind of weight, this kind of pressure. It was years ago, before the runway, before the lights, before I was even "Alyson Ambrosia." I was just a redhead with a chip on her shoulder and a point to prove. I had challenged Jennifer.
Jennifer had been the undefeated goddess of our underground scene back then. She was a myth, a woman who didn't just break her opponents; she dismantled their egos. Everyone feared her. When I walked into that room to face her, I was trembling, a nervous amateur diving into the deep end. But I had something she didn't: a desperation to climb, to consume. I remembered the look on Jennifer’s face when I forced her over the edge—shock, betrayal, utter disbelief as her throne crumbled under my ass. I had broken the machine. I had taken the goddess down and made her just another woman gasping for air on the floor.
Back into the present, I stared up into Petra’s dark eyes, forcing myself to maintain eye contact despite the chaos screaming behind my own. *This isn’t supposed to be happening,* I thought, a cold sweat breaking out on my upper lip that had nothing to do with the exertion. When I took down Jennifer all those years ago, it was a slaughter. I was hungry, ruthless, and I caught her off guard. I broke her spirit and her body in the same afternoon. By the time I walked out that door, Jennifer was a shell of her former self, weeping on the floor because she knew she’d been surpassed. But looking at Petra now, I didn't see a broken woman. I saw a predator who was pissed off that her prey had teeth.
"Get off me, Petra," I said, my voice steady even as my heart hammered a frantic rhythm against my ribs. "You're heavy, and you're reeking of desperation." It was a gamble, goading her when she had the positional advantage, but I knew that if I showed even a hint of submission, she would tear me apart. I had to keep up the facade that this was all part of my plan, that I wasn't secretly reeling from the most intense orgasm of my life.
Her grip on my wrists tightened painfully, her knuckles grinding into my bones. "You think you're in a position to give orders?" she hissed, her face hovering inches from mine. Her breath was hot and smelled of mint and sex. "I just fucked you unconscious, Alyson. You were out cold. Don't pretend like you were resting. You were broken."
"You wish," I spat, trying to inject venom into the words, though my voice came out raspy and weak. "You didn't break anything. You just... delayed the inevitable."
I tried to buck my hips, to use my core strength to unbalance her, but my body betrayed me. My abs felt like jelly, refusing to fire. I was flat on my back, wrists pinned, with the reigning Queen of the Runway straddling me like a conqueror claiming her territory.
*Stupid,* I cursed inwardly, a wave of self-loathing crashing over me that was almost as suffocating as Petra’s thighs. *Absolute amateur hour.* I knew better than to let an opponent establish top guard, especially one like Petra who moved like a panther even when she was exhausted. I had let my guard down, lulled by the mutual post-orgasmic haze, and now I was paying for it. This was Sexfighting 101: never let them mount you. I’d taught that lesson to others; now, I was the failing student.
Petra’s lips curled into a wicked, knowing smile. She saw the flash of panic in my eyes. She knew she had me.
"Inevitable?" she purred, the sound vibrating through her chest and straight into mine. She leaned down, her heavy breasts dragging against mine, the friction sending an unwelcome jolt of electricity through my already overstimulated system. "The only thing inevitable here, darling, is that you're going to cum until you pass out again. And this time? I’m going to be the one awake to see it."
Before I could formulate a comeback—before I could even draw a breath to scream at her—Petra moved. She didn't give me the courtesy of a countdown or a verbal taunt to prepare myself; she simply shifted her weight and drove her hips forward in a slow, grinding circle that made my eyes roll back. It wasn't an attack; it was an occupation. She claimed my sex with hers, mashing our sensitive, swollen flesh together with a deliberate, agonizing pressure that bypassed my defenses entirely. I gasped, my back arching off the mattress involuntarily, a fresh wave of moisture betraying me as my body responded to her dominance despite my mind screaming in rebellion.
"Fuck you," I hissed through gritted teeth, trying to twist my wrists free from her iron grip, but she just bore down harder, pinning me more effectively into the soft mattress. "Is that... is that all you have? Riding me... because you're too scared to fight on your feet?" It was pathetic, and I knew it. I was grasping at straws, throwing out insults that sounded hollow even to my own ears. The truth was, I was terrified. I had never been in this position before—not with Jennifer, not with anyone. I was always the one coming from behind, the one turning the tables, the one riding the high of the underdog victory. But here, pinned under Petra's weight,
I tried to rally. I tried to summon the strength that had taken down legends, grinding my hips up to meet her, friction against friction, heat against heat. But I could feel the terrifying difference in the tempo. It was like trying to hold back a tidal wave with a sieve. Every roll of her hips chipped away at my resolve, eroding my defenses faster than I could rebuild them. My body was betraying me, reacting to her expert movements with shudders and whimpers that I couldn't suppress. I was unraveling, thread by thread, while she just kept coming, relentless and dominant.
*I'm losing,* the realization hit me with cold clarity. *She's breaking me.*
Then, I saw it. Petra threw her head back, her dark hair cascading down her back, a moan of pure ecstasy tearing from her throat as she ground down particularly hard. Her eyes fluttered shut, lost in the sensation of her own dominance. She was celebrating too early. She was distracted.
It was the only chance I was going to get.
Ignoring the screaming protest of my abs, I jolted upward, using every ounce of remaining adrenaline to bridge my back off the mattress. I didn't go for her hands or her hair; I went for the heavy, swaying mounds of her breasts. I latched onto her left nipple, my mouth wide and desperate, and sank my teeth into the sensitive, pebbled flesh.
---------------------------------------------------
A white-hot flash of agony and ecstasy exploded in my chest the moment her teeth sank into my left nipple. I didn't just gasp; I shrieked, a raw, tearing sound that bounced off the hotel walls as the sensation ripped through me. It was so sudden, so electric, that my body seized up, my back bowing violently off the mattress. For a terrifying, heart-stopping second, I teetered right on the absolute edge of a catastrophic orgasm. My vision blurred, the room tilting dangerously as my control nearly shattered under the assault.
Before I could recover my breath, Alyson used the shock against me. She jerked her weight to the side, leveraging my arched back against me, and twisted with the ferocity of a wildcat. We hit the mattress in a tangle of limbs, rolling across the sheets in a desperate, sweaty bid for dominance. We grappled there on our sides, fingers clawing at shoulders, thighs locking together, each of us struggling to roll the other over.
But Alyson had the momentum. With a guttural growl, she powered through my weakening defense, shoving me onto my back and throwing her leg over to pin me.
The world flipped. Suddenly, I was the one looking up, staring up at the ceiling fan as Alyson straddled my hips. Panic, cold and sharp, spiked in my veins. I was on the backfoot, my throne shaken, and I knew I had to dig deeper than I ever had before.
I gave everything I had. I summoned every trick, every technique, every ounce of experience from a decade of conquest. Our bodies slid together, a mess of sweat and juices, as Alyson bore down on me. She aligned her hips with mine, seeking that final, fatal connection. When our clits met, it wasn't a gentle touch; it was a collision.
It was a shockwave of pure friction that jolted through both of us, forcing a ragged scream from my throat. We were dueling, clitoris against clitoris, a grinding, slippery war of nerve endings that sent sparks of white-hot lightning racing up my spine. She was relentless, pistoning her hips with a rhythmic, devastating precision that drove me into the mattress. Every time I tried to breathe, she took the air away, her slick heat devouring me, trapping my most sensitive flesh in a vise of pure pleasure.
I fought back with a desperation born of pure terror. I met her thrust for thrust, surging upward, using the strength of my thighs to grind against her. I tried to distract her, clawing at her back, raking my nails down her spine, but nothing broke her concentration. She was a machine, her eyes locked on mine, glowing with a savage triumph. I could feel the pressure building at the base of my spine, a coiled snake ready to strike. I was getting there. I was closer. The thought sent a fresh wave of adrenaline crashing through me. *I can’t lose like this. I can’t.*
Summoning every ounce of willpower I had left, I arched my back and thrust my hips upward with a violent, desperate cry, throwing everything I had into one final, last-ditch attack. I slammed into her, trying to break her rhythm, trying to force her over the edge before I fell. But Alyson saw it coming. Instead of retreating, she drove down just as hard, matching my intensity with a terrifying ease, sealing our bodies together in a vice-grip that felt like it would crush my pelvis.
That was it. The seal on my control shattered. A low, keening wail tore from my lips as the orgasm detonated inside me, a mushroom cloud of ecstasy that obliterated my senses. I could feel my muscles seizing, my toes curling so hard they cramped, the wash of pleasure threatening to drag me down into the darkness. I was going to pass out. I was going to lose. But then, the image of her limp body flashed through my mind, and with a surge of irrational, superhuman strength, I clenched my jaw, my abs, my thighs—every muscle in my body locking down tight. I forced the tide to stop, gasping, shuddering, holding the release back by a thread. I hovered right on the precipice, refusing to fall, riding the wave without letting it drown me.
In that razor-thin focus, suspended on the edge of my own climax, I felt it. Alyson’s rhythm stuttered. Her body went rigid above me, and a high-pitched, broken scream erupted from her throat. I felt her walls convulse, her clit throb violently against mine as she crashed over the edge. Her orgasm was a violent, shattering thing that tore through her defenses. I hung there, trembling, forcing my own body to wait, watching with wide, horrified eyes as the "challenger" came undone. Her arms gave out, and she collapsed heavily against my chest, her body convulsing with the aftershocks, her breath hot and ragged against my neck. I had won. I had held on while she broke.
She lay heavily against me, a dead weight of satisfaction and exhaustion, her breath hitching in sharp, shallow gasps against my throat. I had done it. I had held the line while she shattered. But the victory felt hollow, a fragile thing that might crack if I breathed too hard. My own body was still screaming for release, every nerve ending raw and exposed, throbbing in time with the aftershocks still quaking through Alyson’s limp form. I couldn't stay here; I couldn't risk her waking up and seeing me like this—trembling, hovering on the brink, looking anything but the conqueror. I needed to move. I needed to escape before my own traitorous body betrayed me and dragged me down into unconsciousness alongside her.
Disentangling myself from her was a torture of its own making. Every brush of her warm, soft skin against my oversensitive flesh sent fresh jolts of electricity through me, threatening to snap the frayed thread of my control. I moved with agonizing slowness, sliding my legs out from under hers, peeling her sticky arms from around my neck, and shifting her weight off me inch by inch. When I finally slipped free, leaving her sprawled face-down in the pillows, I felt a cold draft wash over my sweat-slicked skin, raising goosebumps. I stood there for a moment, swaying unsteadily, staring down at the redhead who had almost ended me. She looked peaceful now, destroyed, the defiant fire extinguished. I couldn't trust that peace to last.
I stumbled toward the closet, my legs feeling like they were made of lead and Jell-O. I grabbed the first things I could find—a pair of slacks that were slightly too long and a silk blouse that gaped at the chest. I didn't care. I dressed with clumsy desperation, the fabric sticking to my damp skin, the feeling of clothing against my throbbing nipples and swollen clit almost enough to make me collapse right there. I looked like a disaster, a post-apocalyptic runway model, but it was better than the alternative. I couldn't walk out of here naked, vulnerable, my arousal painting a target on my back. I had to be Petra Didonato, the Queen, even if I felt like a fraud.
Leaving the room was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. Every step toward the door was a battle against my own biology. I wanted to dive back onto that bed. I wanted to wake her up and force her to finish what she started. I wanted to cum until I couldn't remember my own name. But I didn't. I forced myself to open the door, step into the hallway, and keep walking. The click of the latch shutting behind me sounded like a gunshot in the quiet corridor. I leaned against the wall for a second, squeezing my eyes shut, fighting back a whimper of pure frustration. I had left the challenger unconscious in my wake, but I had never felt more defeated.
The walk to the elevator and down to the lobby was a blur of humiliation and lust. I moved through the hotel like a ghost, my head down, praying no one looked too closely at the disheveled supermodel hurrying toward the exit. The night air hit me when I stepped outside, cool and unforgiving, but it did nothing to dampen the fire raging inside me. When my driver saw me and rushed to open the door of the limo, I practically fell into the backseat, grateful for the darkness.
I didn't even wait for the partition to rise fully, let alone for the car to pull out of the hotel driveway. The moment the latch clicked, my hand was under the waistband of my slacks, fingers sliding through the sticky evidence of our war. I was so swollen, so sensitive, that the slightest brush of my fingertips sent a jolt through me that was equal parts pleasure and pain. I curled my fingers, rubbing my clit frantically, desperately chasing the release I had so ruthlessly denied myself upstairs. It didn't take long—seconds, perhaps. I gasped, my head falling back against the leather seat, as a sharp, quick orgasm rippled through me.
But as the tremors subsided, the fire didn't go out. Instead of relief, a hollow ache settled in my stomach, echoing the emptiness between my legs. I panted in the darkness, staring up at the ceiling of the limo, waiting for the satisfaction that was supposed to come with victory. It never came. The orgasm had been a mere drop of water on a forest fire, a pathetic, mechanical twitch of the muscles that did nothing to quell the hunger clawing at my insides. I pulled my hand away, staring at my glistening fingers in the passing streetlights, and felt tears of frustration prick at my eyes. It wasn't enough. It would never be enough.
A cold dread washed over me, replacing the post-toxic haze. I realized with terrifying clarity that winning the duel meant absolutely nothing. I had broken her, yes, but in doing so, I had ruined myself for anyone else. My own fingers felt clumsy and alien, a poor substitute for the fierce, demanding heat of the redhead I had left passed out on the bed. I didn't just want an orgasm; I wanted *her*. I wanted the fight, the struggle, the feeling of her body yielding to mine. I had spent a decade collecting victories like trophies, but for the first time, I looked at the empty seat beside me and realized I didn't want a trophy. I wanted a conqueror.
I sat up, clutching at the silk of my blouse, my heart hammering a frantic rhythm against my ribs. The silence of the limo was deafening, mocking me. I was the Queen of the Runway, the woman who broke newcomers for breakfast, yet here I was, trembling and unsatisfied, needing the one person I had just defeated. It was a sick, twisted irony. By walking away, I had proven I was the better model, but by staying away, I was admitting I was less of a woman. I needed her to finish this. I needed her to take the control I couldn't seem to let go of and shatter me completely.
The city lights blurred into streaks of neon and amber against the window, a chaotic stream of color that matched the turmoil in my mind. I pressed my forehead against the cool glass, trying to will my heart rate to slow, trying to find the icy calm that usually followed a victory. But it was gone. The only thing left was a throbbing, insistent emptiness that mocked me with every breath I took.
I stared at the road stretching out ahead of us, the black asphalt cutting through the heart of the city. The irony of the situation settled over me, heavy and suffocating. I had won. I was the one who had walked away, the one who had kept her wits while her rival lay shattered and unconscious. By every definition of our twisted world, I was the superior woman. I was the queen. And yet, as I sat there in the silence of my limo, aching and hollow, it felt exactly like I was the one who had been conquered.
I turned my gaze away from the window, looking back toward the hotel we were rapidly leaving behind. I thought about Alyson waking up alone in that big empty bed, wondering where I was, wondering if she had held her own. A dangerous, desperate thought took root in my brain, one that would have terrified me a week ago.
If she didn't call me by morning—if she didn't demand a rematch, if she didn't come looking to finish what we started—I was going to go to her. I, Petra Didonato, the woman who never gave a second glance to the bodies she left in her wake, was going to beg Alyson Ambrosia for another round. I wasn't just going to ask; I was going to demand she put me back in that position, that she make me feel something real again. I clenched my thighs together, a shiver running through me at the thought. I needed her to break me, because winning without her was the only thing that truly felt like losing.
Epilogue:
Consciousness returned like a sledgehammer to the back of the skull.
I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut against the morning light filtering through the heavy hotel curtains, and immediately regretted it as my body announced its protest. Every muscle screamed, my thighs felt like they’d been put through a blender, and there was a sticky, uncomfortable reminder of last night dried between my legs. But worse than the physical agony was the memory that flooded back the second I woke up.
I lost.
"Damn it!" I hissed, slamming my fist into the mattress. The sound was dull in the empty room, but it echoed the rage exploding in my chest.
I sat up, clutching the sheet to my chest, my breath coming in sharp, ragged bursts. I had her. *I had her.* I could still picture it with crystal clarity—the moment Petra was pinned beneath me, her eyes wide with that rare, delicious panic. I had driven into her with everything I had, felt her body seize up, felt the rhythmic spasms that signaled the end. I was riding the high of my own victory, drunk on the power of it. I let myself go, succumbing to the mind-blowing orgasm that tore through me because I thought I was taking her down with me.
I was so fucking arrogant. I was so high on the feeling of conquering the queen that I forgot the first rule of the ring: never assume your opponent is down until they stop breathing. In that split second where I was lost in my own climax, basking in the triumph, I felt it—a subtle, terrifying shift beneath me. Petra had squirmed. It was a desperate, ugly movement, a full-body recoil that should have been the prelude to her passing out, but instead, she clamped down. She somehow willed her muscles to lock, her teeth to grit, her mind to retreat from the brink. She pulled herself back from the edge by her fingernails, cheating gravity, cheating me.
And me? I was a ragdoll in her hands. I came, and I came hard, shattering into a million pieces while she held it together. By the time the stars cleared from my eyes and the bliss faded enough for me to register the tension still in her thighs, the realization hit me like a bucket of ice water. She wasn't unconscious. She wasn't broken. She was hovering right there, watching me with those dark, calculating eyes, waiting for me to self-destruct. And I had handed her the victory on a silver platter. I didn't just lose; I gift-wrapped my own defeat.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid," I snarled, running a hand through my tangled hair, pulling at the roots hard enough to bring tears to my eyes. It wasn't that she was better than me. It wasn't even that she out-fought me in the end. She out-thought me. I was the one with the technical advantage, the position, and the momentum, and I threw it all away because I wanted to bask in the glory of a premature win. I treated a sexfight like a runway walk, assuming the pose was enough to sell it, but Petra knew it was about the performance until the very last second.
I looked around the room, expecting to see her gloating, expecting to see her standing over me with that smug, superior smirk. But the room was empty. The other side of the bed was cold. She was gone. She hadn't even stayed to gloat. That somehow made it worse. It meant she didn't even view me as a threat worth celebrating over; I was just another hurdle she’d jumped on her way to maintaining her title. She left me here like a discarded prop, used up and forgotten, while she walked out with her head held high.
I swung my legs out of bed, my body aching with every movement, a physical reminder of my failure. But beneath the soreness, beneath the humiliation, a new fire was starting to burn. It wasn't the bright, eager flame of the challenger anymore; it was something colder, harder, and infinitely more dangerous. The humiliation wasn't going to break me. It was going to forge me. I stared at my reflection in the darkened TV screen, seeing the flushed, exhausted woman staring back, and I promised her that this would never happen again. Next time, I wouldn't just try to make Petra cum. I would destroy her mind so thoroughly that she wouldn't *be able* to hold back. I would strip away her control until she was begging for the release I’d deny her. Petra Didonato thinks she won the war? She’s just started a battle she isn't prepared to survive.
Last edited by lioman; March 22nd, 2026 at 10:42 PM.
-
March 25th, 2026, 11:28 AM
#2
AL75 Member
Re: Top Model
Super intense and vicious. Love it
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks